Game Day Round 6, 2018: Hawthorn v St.Kilda *Gilbert's 200th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously alarming how badly Billing’s, Gresh and Sinclair have been this year. They’re supposed to be the stars moving forward when we contend. Forget Ross and Steven, they’ll be gone by then.

I’d want to see a remarkable form turn around the second half of the year to feel at ease.

Honestly, Richo Out, we cant develop our players like this! It’s Coaching! Richo has no kill! We need to be hard and tough! The whole Club is in shamble! Debt, struggling! We decided to be a Poltically correct club, all nice for those Nancies!...

We are a joke currently! I’ve had it! We are just a joke, it’s just a s**t club right now!... We need a GT back, some real st Kilda people! I’ve never felt more disillusioned with this current era! It’s not ST KILDA and yes, we had to change cause we only won 1 Premiership, but don’t lose ourselves! I’d take losses if we are still our Saints identity....

This 100%

We’d be in front if we kicked our set shots. How is that not coaching a plan to win
In front for how long? Hawthorn is a better team, better skills, organisation and better coach. I would say their midfield and forwards are better than ours. Rather than using a game plan that our players can execute, we continue to play this high pressing/play on game.. Billings/Mccartin/Gresham aren't pressure players, then you need to commit more players to press, already allowing easy entry and score if they get through.. The handball happy/play on game does not suit us. We have players like Steven/Sinclair kicking to opposition with even a hint of pressure. So, i digress. It's not all coaching, our list/skills also matters, but you can argue after 3 years in charge, this should have been addressed, at least the skills part.

The coach has to take some blame for this - from the first bounce allowing mitchell to roam free for a half , starting the game with one of our best mids sitting on the pine.
Team set up , no idea - Richardson what are you doing to our team - our young kids are going backwards - this game was a must win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know how anyone is blaming richo for this...

We got belted quarter one, clearly made adjustments and have been in the game ever since.

Hawks had some awful misses that first term... but otherwise we have been right in it and arguably had more of the play
Are you watching the same game?

Saints are constantly out positioned, poorly setup around stoppages and outnumbered in most contests.

GPS stat's show we have ran further, faster and harder than Hawthorn.

The effort is there, the pressure is there, the execution is not.

If the coaching staff can't get their game plan to work, it's either the execution or the plan itself. The coaching staff is accountable in both cases. St Kildas scoring output is less than half this season of the average last season.

If you have one or two outliers letting down the team I could understand taking it out against the players, but this is a fundamental problem with the team as a whole.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This is the new reality my friend.

we want to eradicate all the hard work that turned the losing culture of the 80s around into what is a competitive club who punches well above their weight with a bunch of adversity chucked in. well we are doing it.

we are slowly but surely undoing all the hardwork of two previous decades and creating a lazy complacent losing unprofessional culture

you let this s**t go on for even another 12 months and it'll take half a decade to undo, minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back