VFL Round 6, 2018: Sandringham v Essendon - TBB Oval, Sunday 13th May, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

After last week back in the game after a looooong break, i'd kind of suspect that Freeman may have gone into the game this week a bit fatigued.
Credit to him for making a big impact again.
I'd love to see him play , but i kind of think the guys who want to give him a bit longer are probably right.

don't think mckenzie has the craft to be an inside mide, fumbly, awkward, not very agile. wing though could work

unlike acres who's big and not lightning quick, mckenzie doesn't have the ability to find space in tight

imo

S7iht7e.png

OokdkyF.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wash-up:

Rice 30 disposals, 6 R50s
Freeman 28 disposals, 5 R50s
Paton 22 disposals, 5 tackles, 6 I50s
White 21 disposals, 9 R50s
Lonie 20 disposals, 6 tackles, 6 I50s
Austin 14 disposals, 6 marks, 6 R50s
Longer 40 hitouts, 5 tackles
Looks like Freeman is playing behind the ball a lot (5 R50's) with Paton playing more in the forward half (6 I50's).

There's a couple of potential spots available so the race is on between White & Rice for the backline and Freeman & Paton in the midfield.

billy longer still getting **** all of it. not good.
I think that big lewie pierce should be second in line for ruck duties, he's probably gonna end up being the VFL team of the year ruckmen the way he's going

Had 13 disposals (7 kicks), 4 marks, 4 tackles and 33 hitouts for what was probably his worst statistical game this year

No was not in Social Club but with other Social club members on the wing near coaches box.
Yes did see the Umpire do it commented about the overall direction it has taken with standard of football in
general , beautiful day , ground in great order , just rubbish tactics & execution .
Jumped in car heard interesting statistic this is the lowest scoring season 8 rounds AFL / VFL since 1968.

Even TAC games are low scoring rubbish.
[/QUOTE]
Its true. Its not just us.

... handballs to George in the goal square ...

RICHMOND v. SANDRINGHAM
Round 7 – 19/05/2018
02:10PM
Holm Park Recreation Reserve

Sandringham

B: 40. O. Clavarino, 4. T. Laumets, 50. B. Paton
HB: 79. D. McKenzie, 37. H. Goddard, 42. B. White
C: 51. D. Langlands, 43. N. Freeman, 1. D. Weickhardt
HF: 62. R. Connellan, 23. T. Lamb, 9. M. Cook
F: 17. J. Haidon, 36. J. Battle, 11. J. Matera
R: 60. B. Longer, 5. B. Seccull, 2. K. Answerth
Int: 45. L. Austin, 61. D. Joyce, 68. B. Miller, 41. D. Minchington, 13. J. Noone, 27. N. Smith, 15. J. Sziller, 3. L. Verma

23P: 6. H. Mclean

In: M. Cook, T. Laumets, D. Langlands, J. Sziller, D. Minchington, L. Verma

Out: J. Lonie, B. Rice

*Langlands back in so soon after a hamstring?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back