Preview Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Crows

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce has taken 2 marks in total in his last 3 AFL games.

Picking him (or Longer) to play forward, just no.

No.

As in no!

Did I mention no?

So as many as Longers total career to date you mean? ;) He hasn't played anywhere but ruck though.

Why would we want to bring another ruck in ? IMO i will bet both nuts they wont bring one in , The crows are playing a ruck man worse than we can put on the ground , he has played 5 games .
If they want to keep battle back why wouldn't you plonk Marsh up forward and hope he can pinch hit in the ruck , yes its not ideal as he maybe down on fitness but he couldn't be any worse than Billy or Lewis , they are both liabilities IMO

God i hope not , Marsh would have to be a better option wouldn't he

Don’t worry I’m only making a point about how unlikely it is for us to use Pierce. In fact it’s impossible actually.

If Bruce does miss then we’ll probably be forced to bring in Longer and push Marshall forward. Or just not have a proper FF.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t worry I’m only making a point about how unlikely it is for us to use Pierce. In fact it’s impossible actually.

If Bruce does miss then we’ll probably be forced to bring in Longer and push Marshall forward. Or just not have a proper FF.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Please god . No Longer , id rather not contest the ruck than play him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still too scared to admit to myself we are a very good chance to beat the crows

Haven't seen a Saints team play with such good structures and game plan for many years, watching the Melbourne game live I hadn't seen those things done so well for along time

Most of all I love the players effort and how they are actually smiling and enjoying their footy
I think something that hasn't been mentioned are the quarters of length of time we keep teams goalless this year.

Haven't seen that since 09.

So as many as Longers total career to date you mean? ;) He hasn't played anywhere but ruck though.
If he's not even taking one a game when running around the ground on his own half the time, what hope is he of taking one up forward, where he's got someone playing on him who's job it is to stop him taking marks!?

Only way that Billy plays is if we play Roma forward to replace Bruce.

Otherwise Dmac for Geary.

Interesting to see if they name Bruce tonight and who the emergencies are.

He will probably be given until the last minute, otherwise expect a late change.

Was Bruce training ?

Yeah he was out there with the main group.

Tbh I didn’t take too much notice of him. Was too busy checking out Winx :)

I do recall him chatting to someone, saying he’s feeling ok, but like a so so ok. Didn’t notice him having treatment or running off the ground earlier than the main group.

So cool your jets Saints fans. If he plays he plays. If he doesn’t, another soldier comes in and takes his place. Trust the system.

Go Saints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they need a tall we have 2 we could use Marsh - 1.94m or Joyce - 1.94m
White is 1.89m
the thing is the only guys who have played as forwards have been Battle and Marshall

would of been good if King was ready to go

be interesting if Bruce does miss and see who they bring in

Joyce played fwd b4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back