Preview Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Crows

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you have Hind, Marsh, White, Clark, Young, Dunstan knocking on the door is a great sign. Will McKenzie cone straight back in?

With Geary out, someone will have to come in, and you would think it comes down to Hind vs McKenzie. Could possibly find a way to accommodate Clark back in as well.

Wait and see but I would take Carlisle in the forward line over one of Kent, Parker and Long based on their level of consistency. Although Kent took a step forward yesterday and while Parker hasn't been great in terms of scoreboard impact his pressure is huge. Right now I'd say it's Long for Carlisle for me, but I also feel like Long could become an X factor game winner if he's given a decent run at it.

If Carlisle replaces any one of the smalls up forward it has to be Kent for mine. That forward pressure from Long and Parker has become a feature and Kent is more of a lead up and mark small.

Although I’d still send Carlisle back; probably for Brown. Brown is good one on one but Carlisle offers more in every other part of the game, both Battle and Wilkie look more than serviceable one on one and Brown won’t be around much longer.

For this game I’d say any of McKenzie/Hind/Clark are in line: whomever performs and matches up well with the crows

How confident I was voting for us to win against the Crows felt strange but so good.

Just read Geary had surgery on a corky so most likely will miss. It’s a shame because * me he is in good form.

Who comes in Hind or Dmac? What’s hinds defensive skill set like ie lock down? Or would Paton play on Bets and use Hinds pace and precision kicking to launch off HBF??
Out: Geary
In: Hind/Dmac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got pace too so it wouldn't slow us down. How's he been in the VFL anyone?
Not sure how he went at Sandy today but someone did mention coaches seem to be happy with him

Could be any of McKenzie, Hind, White, Marsh in for Gears. I'd have D-Mac straight back if fit, would like to see something of Hind or Marsh. I don't really rate White but I guess they might like his height and kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back