Preview Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Crows

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When was he a scape goat, I thought you were against simplistic overreaction. I said the coach loves him because he's tough at the contest. You seem to want to be outraged about nothing the last couple of days. Like the people losing their s**t about a band with Japanese connotations playing on Anzac Day.

It was more about having any sort of band playing at the ANZAC day game.

It's already stretching it having a game of football on a solemn day of reflection.

Adding auxiliary, token 'entertainment' for ultimately commercially beneficial purposes pushes that envelope even further.

We let that slide, then what's next?
Every kid at the ground gets their own little slouch hat and cap gun?

Tshirt cannons?

As long as we don't lose anyore before the game. I am looking forward to a comfortable win.
Oh mate, don't moz us.

If possible, everyone try and get an extra Sainter to the game tomorrow.

Would be great to get 30k there.

Still have yet to find the guts to tip us since Round 1, but the merit in our first five weeks is increasing in my mind- Essendon are proving dangerous, and running Freo close in Perth looks favourable after the job done on GWS.

Our forwards, particularly HF’s, need to be so accountable tomorrow. Adelaide drive from half-back really well, so keeping Laird, Smith and Atkins busy is critical. Will be a bruising battle in the middle too, but we can certainly clear stoppage quicker than Sloane and Crouch x2 so hopefully we use that pace advantage as often as possible.

Still fairly calm with no overly raised expectations. It’s a pleasant way to be for now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back