Game Day Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It shows how important structure is for us to do well.

Without Bruce competing and bringing the ball to ground and minus Lonie’s pressure, we are brought back to the pack.

Our clearances have been awful since half time, Billy hasn’t helped us there at all and I reckon we miss Roma a lot today, he’s become important for us quickly.

White for DMac
Young for Lonie
Marshall for Longer
Kent for Clark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to ask why Bruce was selected. Clearly injured & cant run or jump no wonder we’re being outmarked constantly.

Longer is a liability but him playing is an indictment on our list manager. Pierce & Marshall unavailable & Longer last man standing.

Lonie out has really upset our forward half pressure & feel his team mates didn’t recover from the injury.

Clearances....just wow. We haven’t given a yelp. Longer obviously doesn’t help but what are the other campaigners doing?!

Percentage booster for the Crows now. Ugly.

I've felt like Marshall has been our most important player this year, he's just been outstanding. When you replace our most important player with a complete liability, it shows what happens. I've never been a fan of Longer, even when he was at his best for us I rated Hickey above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back