Game Day Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have won this if we had Marshall. Literally cannot win a clearance to save our lives with Longer there. I don’t want to hate on our players but seriously, he is a massive liability.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh stop it.. Marshall would not make that much of a difference.. can you not see the Adelaide mids are so much more clean, smarter and has better skills? Bruce is on one leg and shouldn’t play in the first place, we lost because we got smashed all over the ground, backline, mids and forward.. We are a mid table side at best.. we can’t manufacture a mark inside 50 to save our lives.

Getting embarrassed now.

I know we have some important players out and we are down a man with Lonie but this is still a let down, expected us to at least be competitive.

We're going to need to do some soul searching this week, get to back to basics etc.

Pretty pathetic for people to be giving s**t to Bruce given he is injured and has played the entire game injured.
True but really shouldn't have played by the look.
Guess we've found out the value that Geary, Lonie and a fit Bruce provide.
Let alone Carlisle, Hannas and co missing

True but really shouldn't have played by the look.
Guess we've found out the value that Geary, Lonie and a fit Bruce provide.
Let alone Carlisle, Hannas and co missing
Shouldn't have played but he doesn't deserve to cop s**t for a decision that is not his to make.

Blow out coming...Saints looked tired and sore. Didnt have it when we were challenged. Midfield absolutely flogged at clearances.

Membrey & Bruce non existent due to so many strong marking defenders. Bruce obviously injured probably shouldnt have played.

Faarkin sick of losing to faarkin Adelaide.

Back to the drawing board.

I think because we have been playing so well, and we have had hope. These kind of losses hurt more then what they did last year.

Bound to be a let down after a top few weeks. Let’s not be too carried away, we’ve had a fantastic start to the season. In saying that though....
I’d prefer the dwarf that Clint Jones set on fire to play ruck over Billy Longer. The bloke just cannot play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agreed but very poor effort by the club to play him. Also I hope Bruce didn't pull the wool over their eyes some
Prime example of why you only play 100% fit players.. surely Clark, Coff or Hind would have been better and change the structure around. Think Joff said it earlier - Adelaide simply came in with a game plan that dismantled ours.

I’m furious that longer is playing because Marshall isn’t fit but Bruce plays even though he isn’t fit.

Also this is our first goalless quarter of the year.

It shows how important structure is for us to do well.

Without Bruce competing and bringing the ball to ground and minus Lonie’s pressure, we are brought back to the pack.

Our clearances have been awful since half time, Billy hasn’t helped us there at all and I reckon we miss Roma a lot today, he’s become important for us quickly.

THe hitouts wouldn't be much better, if any better, but he'd have got some handy clearances and disposals, and helps get the ball out of our defense .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back