Game Day Round 6, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went man on man and backed themselves to suck an extra man to the ball to give them an overlap. Worked way too often.

Predict a big week of learning coming up. Last week changing tactics during the game worked.

I think the brute physicality has spooked them and they went to panic mode chasing the ball.

I think this season will be a season of lessons for us. the idea that we're this unbeatable team was played up by the media a lot but we really do have a few big weaknesses we'll need to work on to improve as a team.

I'm honestly shocked with how quickly this game turned. Hopefully the coach can make sense of it because I honestly can't see where it came from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do certain posters believe key forwards seek out big packs to try and take marks over?
Its not posters, its Chris Fagan.

Watch most forward lines of other teams and they have their key forwards leading into space; ours don't and I don't blame them, its Fagan clearly telling the mids to bomb it long.

Stef Martin's around the ground work has been a bit average.

Really bad tonight, and that's the majority of his value.
Stef is finished. Retire him before it gets too embarrassing

OTOH classic Bigfooty overreaction. He just came back from injury and we should put him down? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back