Preview Round 6, 2020: Fremantle v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 11th July, 12:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Dockers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 70 93.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking from past experience, any hint of a sh*t post in a losing team thread is likely to be met with the ban hammer :p

But now that I'm on the other side again - yeah that was pretty weak!

What the Carlton moderator thought he looked like when throwing down the ban hammer and what he actually look like

Attachments

• 220px-Chris_Hemsworth_as_Thor.jpg
    220px-Chris_Hemsworth_as_Thor.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 94
  • https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200302090329-judge-judy-file-restricted.jpg
    https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200302090329-judge-judy-file-restricted.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 48
Long isn't big enough or strong enough for Fyfe.

Wilkie would be the go if he does play forward.

I just want Long to sit on his head for another MOTY and then bury him with a hip and shoulder.

Whoever scheduled the 12.35 bounce up your time is acting the pork chop and the raw prawn at the same time. That's 3.35 a.m. here; what do they think I am?

It will be Saints by circa 25-30 points against a very mediocre Freo. Whether or not I get to see it is a toss up.
10.30 prime time US

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you’re talking about the same player as below, a great of the game.View attachment 909569

Cracking times! After Tom Hickey lost the top we'd have Luke Delaney effecting the spoil down to the Panther, he'd give the hands to a rapidly running Josh Saunders who'd misdirect a kick somewhat nearby to Tom Curren. Hands off to Nathan Wright and the boys are away! He looks up and sees Tom Lee and Beau Maister making effortless leads into each others space. Not to worry once Maister double grabs at it Mav Weller roves it to Eli Templeton for a snap and resultant out on the full.

2014 take me back.

Cracking times! After Tom Hickey lost the top we'd have Luke Delaney effecting the spoil down to the Panther, he'd give the hands to a rapidly running Josh Saunders who'd misdirect a kick somewhat nearby to Tom Curren. Hands off to Nathan Wright and the boys are away! He looks up and sees Tom Lee and Beau Maister making effortless leads into each others space. Not to worry once Maister double grabs at it Mav Weller roves it to Eli Templeton for a snap and resultant out on the full.

2014 take me back.
Man..if there any videos of that- I want to see them! GOLD

Last edited:
Man..if there any videos if that- I want to see them! GOLD

Had a look for St Kilda 2014 and this was the top result - maybe not exactly what I was going for but it's strangely relevant. The week Lenny announced his retirement and the Saints took on the team that was 2nd on the ladder...

Ski to 6:10 for a fantastic Panther cameo.

Oh even better that's the Billy Longer 'scoreboard!' game.

2014 take me back.
How *en good we’re we???????

Had a look for St Kilda 2014 and this was the top result - maybe not exactly what I was going for but it's strangely relevant. The week Lenny announced his retirement and the Saints took on the team that was 2nd on the ladder...

Ski to 6:10 for a fantastic Panther cameo.

Oh even better that's the Billy Longer 'scoreboard!' game.

Lovely..

I am very worried about this game. Just like the Collingwood game, 9 day break v 6 day break meant we had no chance. Well this one is a 3 hour bus drive to the ground to start the match at 12:30 v Freos 5 minute drive.. They will have to get up at 7am and leave by 8:30 just to get there by 11:30 and the game starts one hour later. This is a terrible situation and I have a terrible feeling we are going to struggle.

I am very worried about this game. Just like the Collingwood game, 9 day break v 6 day break meant we had no chance. Well this one is a 3 hour bus drive to the ground to start the match at 12:30 v Freos 5 minute drive.. They will have to get up at 7am and leave by 8:30 just to get there by 11:30 and the game starts one hour later. This is a terrible situation and I have a terrible feeling we are going to struggle.

We have had a 9 day break, they are going to be itching to play after two good wins. There should be no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back