Preview Round 6, 2020: Fremantle v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 11th July, 12:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Dockers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 70 93.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny how some players are rated over others in the draft. I didn't get the love for walsh at the time, was too vanilla and was an average kick in his draft year. Smith looked explosive and racked em up but everyone talked him down. Cam rayner looked crap as too.

I mean I'm not always right, I thought hunter looked so so, was hoping stephenson slid to our pick, but would much prefer hunter now. Also I would probably have pulled the trigger on smith over max king, though it was close. Still like the look of smith, but King really ties the whole forward line together, lebowski. Also I didn't give a rats ass about us getting buttler, turns out the guy's a star and I'm an idiot.

For actual experts though, to watch cam rayner and unanimously think he was the number one is absurd to me. Someone said 'dusty clone' and the rest was history.

Anyway watching byrnes' highlights made you go, wow, did this kid only slide because he's short? His acceleration alone got me flustered. I hope he gets his chance soon and we've snagged a future mid. And before plugger chimes in I'll acknowledge, he's got a long way to go before he's worth writing home about, But I'd love to see him get a run soon.

it's funny how some players are rated over others in the draft. I didn't get the love for walsh at the time, was too vanilla and was an average kick in his draft year. Smith looked explosive and racked em up but everyone talked him down. Cam rayner looked crap as too.

I mean I'm not always right, I thought hunter looked so so, was hoping stephenson slid to our pick, but would much prefer hunter now. Also I would probably have pulled the trigger on smith over max king, though it was close. Still like the look of smith, but King really ties the whole forward line together, lebowski. Also I didn't give a rats ass about us getting buttler, turns out the guy's a star and I'm an idiot.

For actual experts though, to watch cam rayner and unanimously think he was the number one is absurd to me. Someone said 'dusty clone' and the rest was history.

Anyway watching byrnes' highlights made you go, wow, did this kid only slide because he's short? His acceleration alone got me flustered. I hope he gets his chance soon and we've snagged a future mid. And before plugger chimes in I'll acknowledge, he's got a long way to go before he's worth writing home about, But I'd love to see him get a run soon.
Yes true about Rayner, but they aren't always wrong, they said Paddy Mac was the next Tom Boyd and they were spot on.

Young Byrne is so ugly he could play for Collingwood

As a Queensland supporter, I couldn't be more excited! Hope I can get tickets to cheer them on for all the sainters stuck down south

Lucky you and please do!

Tell it to the morose Greek will you please.
His still crying into his wheatbix about Dunny getting dropped..
The morose Greek!!!!!

Why them's fighting words Crappy!

How could you maaan I thought we were besties? ;)

And still crying? I could give a sh!t who plays as long as we keep winning!
We could have 22 Crab Ross's and if they were getting the job done I'd be as happy as a pig in sh!t!

"Another BOG" when was his other one?? . Lost by 90 points v Tiges so unlikely. Only a fleeting mention in the Pies scratch match report
Glad half empty. Let get positive about what our future could be...it’s taken a long time.

Last edited:
Byrnes best on in the scratch match. Get him in! (Don’t ask me who for)

Pretty harsh that we gave the Blues Alabakis to even up the numbers.

Maybe the umpire (who was someone's dad) said "ok you can pick a player from their team to even up the numbers" and someone on the Blues went "pick that guy, he's freakin massive!"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not forgetting the 2019 "steal of the draft", Sandringham Dragons Capitan, elite extractor play maker, strongly built physically ready Jack Steven knockoff with a head like a dropped pie, Ryan Byrnes.
Young Byrne is so ugly he could play for Collingwood
Bookmarked for when young Ryan puts on the after-Byrners and starts to look very sexy indeed.

If we move the ball well, our key forwards should really stretch Freo. Logue is their main key back at 193 and played on Ben King last week so you’d assume he’ll take Max. Ryan is their second at 187 and will probably go to Membrey. Hughes is their third tall and he’s a skinny 187.

It's our small forwards that will kill Freo, Butler, Kent, Lonie, Billings going forward, even if they can shut down Max and Membrey they can't shut down our smalls.

We're building a forward line that will worry any opposition defence, Membrey, King, Butler, Kent, Lonie, Battle/Billings and Plugger Geary.

Getting the ball in quick to that forward line is crucial too, the faster the better. even if it's a chaos ball, none of this chip it around bullshit we played under Richo.

I'm sounding like Hoges from the 1970s.

paulhogan.jpg

Neitheir Fremantle nor the Crows should be considered easybeats. The Dockers have been playing ok football but just failing to gel. The Crows have been dreadful but its their first home game.
I'm just worried about playing at Adelaide oval when did we last win a game there

Currently 0/10 at that ground
I think it is time to remove that money off our backs.i don't see the real danger against freo unless they play out of there skins or we s**t the bed. I think it's a good option to bring in one of the kid mids probably bytel for me just that extra half a preseaon under Stands the game plan a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back