Podcast Round 6, 2020 - Lewis Jetta, 5G and the Lizard People

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Eagles are back on the winners list! HoneyBadger35, Miguel Sanchez and podcast debutant TY24 sound off on the crucial victory over Sydney, chat derby ticketing, Victorian tears and arrogantly dismiss the Adelaide Crows.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

We've joined Twitter! Follow us at @WCEBFPod, or send us your rating and review on iTunes!

I get the ingrained and systematic Vic bias that has occurred over 35 years, but I don’t believe the focus on Vic teams hubbing has been disproportionate to when we went.

We were one of four teams and it was something that gradually built over a number of weeks. During that time, Australia was on top of the virus so that was one less thing for players’ to worry about for loved ones left behind.

En masse we had 10 teams up and relocate on a few days notice. Whilst Vic is spiking. Not unexpected, but that is hard.

I’m Victorian and maybe I am more used to identifying systematic bias and just harmless clickbait as I’ve been amongst it since our first game, but I’d honestly focus on calling out the real cases of bias, otherwise we’ll just continue to be seen as the conspiracy nuts of the league.

Oh and excellent pod, once again. I can’t stop thinking of the last time I saw Jetta.

37:40, who farted??
I’ll own up to that

I was under the impression I was recording with my desk based recording mic, so I pulled away from the desk and let out a burp.

Turns out I was recording with my headset mic, so the burp got recorded in glorious HD for you all to enjoy

I assumed it was the dog in the background that occasionally joins us on the show, this is the real conspiracy of this week’s episode.

You did a good job of cutting him out this week, he contributed so much he was asking for a special guest credit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recording this evening - any questions for the pod, let us know.

With 11 games in 9 weeks, and a real possibility of not leaving WA for the rest of the season, do we go hard & play full best 22 every game, or do we go into management mode & start rotating older players early with an eye to the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back