Preview Round 6, 2020 vs GWS @ Metricon

We have zero chance this game, was hard enough as a simple match up, but flying in the early hours of the morning to play at midday is madness.
* the AFL!

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
We have zero chance this game, was hard enough as a simple match up, but flying in the early hours of the morning to play at midday is madness.
fu** the AFL!

carn mate, if north or essendon can do it With a 45min flight to sydney with no time difference, the ladder leaders could surely do a 3hr flight with time difference 💪🏽

🙄😒

Mutha F

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Port currently favourite paying 1.80, GWS 2.00. I always feel dirty betting against us but that does not sound right.

Port currently favourite paying 1.80, GWS 2.00. I always feel dirty betting against us but that does not sound right.

That is outrageous. I'd be extremely surprised if we win this game.

If I was a gambler that sounds like easy money on the Giants

Leaveit2charlie

Club Legend
Jan 29, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If I was a gambler that sounds like easy money on the Giants

Problem is we rate GWS higher than we really should. Our side looks much better structured than it was last week. We’re beyond being objective but bookmakers don’t give money away.

Mutha F

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Problem is we rate GWS higher than we really should. Our side looks much better structured than it was last week. We’re beyond being objective but bookmakers don’t give money away.
GWS played in a GF last year and this year have beaten Geelong, Collingwood, Hawthorn. So rating them about right.

They have lost to North and Bulldogs and I have no idea what that means. I guess we can beat them, but at $2 "take my money". Gamble responsibility.

SimonSpeilberg

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
If we didn’t have a coach that I genuinely thought didn’t just drop Rockliff for a player with a similar name, I’d be optimistic this week.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
fu** the AFL!

I dunno about you but I always feel fresh as a daisy after a 4am start to catch the redeye! Look for us to come blazing out of the blocks at the start

Back