Review Round 6, 2021 - Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Carlton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutsy win, with Neale, Gardiner, Robbo and Harris all copping it throughout that game. Thought McCluggage was brilliant and Zorko had one of the best games i've seen from him in some time - kept us in it during the second half. Great signs from Dev as well

McCluggage clearly our best, Zorko very good, Neale and Lyons good too. All our mids were at least ok

Adams and Starce great down back.

Forwards all did their job apart from McStay who had a down day

Answerth for Dizzy if injured
Berry for Prior if fit.

TBerry pushing for a full game as well

Everything was against us today but we pereservered and we fought out a strong win.

Super proud of the boys, hope they can rest up because boy we got some casualites :(

Just happy to get away with the win, the Blues were right up for this one. We did fantastically particularly when you consider we had so many players having a down day eg, McStay, Andrews, Lester, Daniher, Birchall.

Fab 5- Hugh McCluggage, Daniel Rich, Dayne Zorko, Jarryd Lyons, Mitch Robinson.

If you don't vote for McCluggage as one of the 5 you're a bum.

Zorko BOG for mine, not a great kick late but I'll forgive tired legs. Was very good otherwise.
Clugga superb.
Very happy with Adams and Robertson.
Just a salute for Neale for playing as well and fighting as hard as he did while walking limping wounded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCluggage clearly our best, Zorko very good, Neale and Lyons good too. All our mids were at least ok

TBerry pushing for a full game as well

I was pretty negative about T Berry last year.

I felt he was below AFL standard, admittedly based on a very small sample size.

Happy to say I have come full circle.

He's been very, very good for us this season.

Well done young Tom:thumbsu:

I've never been more nervous being up 30 points with 10 minutes to go. Huge effort to hold onto that win backed up by a massive second quarter. Clugga, Neale, Zorko all stood up and every week the effort from Robbo is top notch. Dev should hopefully get a sustained run in the team

The sheer disappointment in Eddie McGuire's voice when Daniher kicked that massive goal to seal the win was the cherry on top of the cake of blatant Blues barracking we had to listen to all night from commentary. Some highlights from commentary for not knowing Lions players was Charlie McCarthy, Oscar McDonald, Hipworth, Dwayne Zorko...

I was pretty negative about T Berry last year.

I felt he was below AFL standard, admittedly based on a very small sample size.

Happy to say I have come full circle.

He's been very, very good for us this season.

Well done young Tom:thumbsu:
He will be a good player with experience because he has a total passion for the contest.

The sheer disappointment in Eddie McGuire's voice when Daniher kicked that massive goal to seal the win was the cherry on top of the cake of blatant Blues barracking we had to listen to all night from commentary. Some highlights from commentary for not knowing Lions players was Charlie McCarthy, Oscar McDonald, Hipworth, Dwayne Zorko...

Thought Eddie was by far the least biased of the commentators but just my opinion.

Back