Status
Not open for further replies.

The Loon dog is ready to go!

received_303105274664668.jpeg

May 20, 2015
Maleny, Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We have for the last few years at least had trouble containing the bigger mid-fielders, Cripps, Dangerfield, Fyfe all who have cut us to ribbons at some stage. I though that was a bit of why we recruited CEY to give us a bigger body around the ball. But to the Blues supporters - not today. We go to Melbourne with a new belief our season is back on track, at the very least believing we have found our intensity again and Neale, Andrews, McCluggage have found form. The forward line is starting to click and the addition of Daniher is enormous. We just need Charlie to pull his head in, play football and stop wrestling and complaining and we are good to go. The Bombers were the pre-curser, this game we have to make the statement about being a finals team - ruthless against the other struggling teams. 6 goals or more - please.

Ray Button

All Australian
Oct 15, 2007
Sunshine Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just heard the Two's start at 11.00 Listed on Fox footy starting at 10.57.

Don't know what is going on.

Rang club and they don't work on Saturdays!!!!!!

Don't think the Two's are on Foxtel, but I do think they're on Kayo as a Freebie. If you don't have a Kayo account, you can watch the Freebies for free(!) But you will probably have to set up a sign-on.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Loon dog is ready to go!

View attachment 1110045

Gorgeous!:heart:

.....but off topic from this thread, years ago when training my greyhounds, I'd occasionally let them in to the house just to be like a normal dog for a while, they loved the change in routine etc.....anyhoo, one little girl loved sneaking off to the bedroom and climbing on the bed to sleep, head on pillow and all! I still smile when I think about it and wish i had a camera so handy back then like we do these days.

....back to today, as usual as nervous as hell!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gorgeous!:heart:

.....but off topic from this thread, years ago when training my greyhounds, I'd occasionally let them in to the house just to be like a normal dog for a while, they loved the change in routine etc.....anyhoo, one little girl loved sneaking off to the bedroom and climbing on the bed to sleep, head on pillow and all! I still smile when I think about it and wish i had a camera so handy back then like we do these days.

....back to today, as usual as nervous as hell!

Haha I know them feels all too well!

20210323_075741.jpg

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
My fervent hope is that the umpiring won't be a factor.

If we cop Leigh Fisher again , it almost certainly will be.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Lions to CRUSH Carlton by 10+ goals.

NOMNOMNOMNOM

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Family and friends who schedule their nuptials for the football season, well... they’re just not worth keeping around tbh.
My lovely wife whom I adore had our wedding set on grand final day in 2014. And our Hawthorn supporting friends had to attend.

LOL.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Geelong have been widely criticised for being old, slow and stodgy.

Response?.....leading flogging the Flat Trackers by 87 before 3/4 time

Suns have been ho-hummed contemptuously and "more of the samed" all week.

Response......teaching the (not so) high flying Suns a lesson in commitment .....cruising by 49 at 3/4 time.

Carlton have been savaged in the media this week too

Attitude makes a difference.

We need to be right on our game here.

Last edited:

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Geelong have been widely criticised for being old, slow and stodgy.

Response?.....leading flogging the Flat Trackers by 87 before 3/4 time

Suns have been ho-hummed contemptuously and "more of the samed" all week.

Response......teaching the (not so) high fling Suns a lesson in commitment .....cruising by 49 at 3/4 time.

Carlton have savaged in the media this week too

Attitude makes a difference.

We need to be right on our game here.
Spot on, one of the best truisms in footy is intensity, desire and hunger for the contest wins games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back