Preview Round 6 2021: Hawks v Crows, UTAS, Sunday 25th April @ 12:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just enough time for me to zip into KFC for an early 11:30 brunch, before heading to the ground.

Trust me going to KFC is a highlight,when visiting Launceston.

PS, to all the Hawk supporters from Launnie (I am only being serious)
I went down to Launnie 6 or 7 times to watch the Hawks between ‘08 and ‘16. KFC would have been the very last place I would have gone to eat in the entire town...

There are a number of backline players competing for a spot. I would like to see them try Scrimshaw forward. He is a very good mark under pressure and seems to be a reasonably accurate kick. He has a bit of Gunston about him and could a a reliable goal scorer. We have a number of people vying for a spot in the backline so we should be able to get a reasonable replacement for him down there.

I have plenty of patience? I'm not sure where I've shown that I haven't lol. Also not sure what's being called a disaster here.
As I said, I think his minutes will increase with time, right now he's probably 90:10 def:mid but I think by the end of the season it could be as high as 75:25
It's all good. It's my posting style mate, not you.

When I say things like "disaster" or "patience" it's just a generalization of the feel of some of the posting across the board, it's not meant personal - if it was I'd say so.

I like your minutes by the way.

Just enough time for me to zip into KFC for an early 11:30 brunch, before heading to the ground.

Trust me going to KFC is a highlight,when visiting Launceston.

PS, to all the Hawk supporters from Launnie (I am only being serious)
prefer the chicken/ fast food place just across the road from york park myself

It's all good. It's my posting style mate, not you.

When I say things like "disaster" or "patience" it's just a generalization of the feel of some of the posting across the board, it's not meant personal - if it was I'd say so.

I like your minutes by the way.
Haha no stress- it does get that way here a fair bit.

prefer the chicken/ fast food place just across the road from york park myself
Or the place down the bottom end of the CBD called “Charcoal Chicken”

Last time I called into that place the young lady told me “sorry we are out of chicken”, I kid you not. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a number of backline players competing for a spot. I would like to see them try Scrimshaw forward. He is a very good mark under pressure and seems to be a reasonably accurate kick. He has a bit of Gunston about him and could a a reliable goal scorer. We have a number of people vying for a spot in the backline so we should be able to get a reasonable replacement for him down there.
A bit of Finlayson about it

I want to try him through the middle. Clean hands and use under pressure. Would make a good target around the ground (current omeara is the only one I’d back in a one v one marketing contest). Would enable us to give more of a rest to our best mids.

Cataract on Paterson is a nice place to have a quality meal. Not too far from the stadium.
Just go to the river view and smash a few beers... it’s a short walk to the footy and the food use to be ok and cheap if you’re hungry. ... or O’Keefe’s on the the corner of George and York.... bllllind there quite a bit back in the day. Good food back then as well.

I like the idea of moving the magnets a bit. I’d love to see how CJ would go in the centre square. Big body, tough, fast...

I'd love to see Impey get a few cracks at it each qtr. Quick, can burst from the stoppage, has good skills, good tackler if we lose it.

CJ and impey have trained in the backline. They continue to train in the backline. We need other players in the middle of the ground to lift and other players that are on the fringe who have trained in the middle to put their hand up. The likes of cuz, downie finn. They need to lift. We will give them every opportunity to do so

CJ and impey have trained in the backline. They continue to train in the backline. We need other players in the middle of the ground to lift and other players that are on the fringe who have trained in the middle to put their hand up. The likes of cuz, downie finn. They need to lift. We will give them every opportunity to do so
Evidence of the first five rounds is to the contrary.

Looks like Nash is an out, do we read anything else into this?

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Box Hill finalize their official team tomorrow at 1:30. Any Hawthorn player named in tonight’s Box Hill squad can still be named for Hawthorn’s Sunday team.

If he was playing seniors I feel as though he wouldn't be named starting on baller though. Considering his sub game last week counts as playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back