Game Day Round 6 2021: Hawks v Crows, UTAS, Sunday 25th April, 12:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ran two different match sims on AFL Evolution 2

lWsqd1u.png

About the same scoreline in both. Fingers crossed for a Hawthorn win.

Pretty pumped. Loved the Ins, happy with the outs.

If we can put together a decent 3qtrs, and not completely suck in the other, then we are a very good show today

lWsqd1u.png

That looks like a entertaining game - it'll give some supporters something to hang their hats on :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper here in Launceston out for an early morning walk, crisp but with lots of blue sky.

Not a breath of wind and expecting a pleasant 19 degrees, so perfect conditions.

Saw Chad and Burgers yesterday afternoon is some trendy coffee joint, they were deep in conversation so I never bothered them.

Hoping for a sustained 4 quarter effort today.

You'd think playing against an U/18 we'd play an attacking and aggressive gameplan and not that dour, defensive, 'kick it down the line then to the top of the square', honorable loss, old-fashioned bullshit gameplan we've trotted out thus far this season.

Ripper here in Launceston out for an early morning walk, crisp but with lots of blue sky.

Not a breath of wind and expecting a pleasant 19 degrees, so perfect conditions.

Saw Chad and Burgers yesterday afternoon is some trendy coffee joint, they were deep in conversation so I never bothered them.

Hoping for a sustained 4 quarter effort today.
Thats a nice change,,,,hopefully a few more goals

lWsqd1u.png

13 goals. What a depressing score line.

Hoping for the opposite, bring back the days when Bud would kick that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back