Preview Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Tyson (who was our best), the next best in the VFL would’ve been Xerri, Garner and McGuinness.

Out: Hall (inj) Lazz (rest), Campbell (omitted) Mahony (omitted) & Scott (omitted)

In: LDU, Zurhaar, Xerri, Garner, McGuiness

B: Atley, McKay, Bonar
HB: Ziebell, Walker, Bosenavulagi
C: Stephenson, Cunnington, Powell
HF: McGuiness, Larkey, Thomas
F: Garner, Xerri, Zurhaar
Foll: Goldy, LDU, Simpkin
Int: Phillips, Turner, Young, Hayden
Sub: Taylor
Like this team a lot

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Xerri will be close to a call up which will mean either Campbell goes back or a midget is the ruck in the VFL.
Campbell was OK. Improved on his first week but Xerri took a few grabs in the Twos. Harsh to drop Campbell but its up to the coaches to make the correct decisions in these lineball cases.

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mightn’t be a fair sample size. Watching Spicer and Ford there today. They seemed a long way off it at VFL level. They need full support. No need to rush them into the AFL.

I can’t see why people are desperate for Spicer in the side, he was terrible in the VFL. Probably not a player on the list further back than him.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Campbell was OK. Improved on his first week but Xerri took a few grabs in the Twos. Harsh to drop Campbell but its up to the coaches to make the correct decisions in these lineball cases.

Xerri will be close to coming in.

If I thought the mids could handle it I'd play them both and ruck a midget in the VFL.

teethmeetsflesh

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Next 2 games we have no chance (Freo in Perth and Dees) but surely we win one in the stretch after that:
  • Pies at Marvel
  • Hawks in Launceston
  • * at Marvel
  • Saints at Marvel
  • Giants in Hobart
  • Lions at Marvel
  • Suns in Hobart
If we only regain players currently lost to injury without more being added to the list I think we will go undefeated in Tasmania

Given injuries and players that need to be managed there could be plenty of changes. But who is ready and knocking on the door for a place? There are players holding their spot right now because there are no alternatives. Lets hope they can improve through the game time.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Is a witnessing our first win for the year worth travelling from Sydney to Perth for?
Ill be there after a big day punting and pints at the races, so odds on chance the Freo flogs will cop it - win, lose or draw..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back