Preview Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few posters have mentioned this match up, but Bonar on Fyfe will be a really. Great test for him. Similar dynamism to Danger and will be a focal point, but hopefully Bonars speed and tenacity can serve him well.

Fyfe is a hell of a player. If he plays forward and we keep him to 2 goals, that'd be a great success.

Walters is the one I'm really worried about, I don't think we have a suitable match up for him and his speed could shred us, particularly if our midfield turns it over and it comes in hot and fast.

Pumped to see how the boys go.

IF ...

Nat Fyfe doesn’t have anything more to prove as a footballer ...

THEN ...

he will anyway. Looming as a very dangerous permanent forward. Kicked 0.6 two weeks ago. Against North this weekend, that could easily by 6.0.

He's quite the Hemmingway there.

The dual Brownlow medalist might have a big game against the clear worst side in the league?

That's the sort of insight you pay serious coin for.

The dual Brownlow medalist might have a big game against the clear worst side in the league?

he's going to cop it when we come good and he wants to jump on the band wagon.

Walters is the one I'm really worried about, I don't think we have a suitable match up for him and his speed could shred us, particularly if our midfield turns it over and it comes in hot and fast.

Pumped to see how the boys go.

Atu has to be our man here

So you reckon we are a chance away against a team that just beat the team away that beat us at home?

Maybe little chance.
The argument of the old this team can't beat that team because that team beat this other team is just ridiculous in any sport. Two horse race, Freo aren't world beaters by any means. Not like playing West Coast over there

IF ...

THEN ...

he will anyway. Looming as a very dangerous permanent forward. Kicked 0.6 two weeks ago. Against North this weekend, that could easily by 6.0.
Fyfe has the same issues as Dangerfield.. fantastic footballers, terrible shots on goal.

IF ...

THEN ...

Treacy the danger. Two games, no goals.

The argument of the old this team can't beat that team because that team beat this other team is just ridiculous in any sport. Two horse race, Freo aren't world beaters by any means. Not like playing West Coast over there

Would argue our recent performances against WC have actually been more competitive though than against Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if Kyron is injured or not but I would have thought he would be a good match up as well.

Strange having 3 athletically gifted defenders in the same back 6 who can play on a range of small/medium forwards.

Kyron may have tested well at the draft combine for vertical jump, but after his OP nothing I’ve seen indicates he’s anything but fairly average athletically.

He’s not quick, certainly not in Bonar class and I think Atu is even quicker again.

Yeah.......I dont know whats more disturbing......the fact people read this stuff or the AFL actually paying him to write this.

IF ...

THEN ...

Some of the sliding door commentary is completely asinine.

How does the strength of your opponent impact a player's goal-kicking accuracy?

The mind boggles.

The last thing on that list is the thing that annoys me most. For best mates who live together you would think they would have better onfield chemistry. Smalls and mediums flying when we already have a tall competing has been an issue for us for too long, and it shits me.

Oh wow our KPF just copped a friendly knee to their spine, nobody marked the ball or was there to crumb it, and now the opposition have a slingshot goal. How did this happen? :mad:
Good point. Mind you, I wouldn’t be banking on Swiss precision from two blokes who bought a leaf blower to clean their floor.

I just dont think Kyron has been given an actual role. Floating in between half back with a bunch of new lively types and drifting forward just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back