Game Day Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
I feel like those people who bought tickets to see Michael Jackson only to have him cark it during rehearsals.

FWIW, Jacko would have been a fan of our decision to play the kids.
Keen mentor to our Academy prospects.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its game day so:
Coach Emeritus Scamper
IMG_3330.jpg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
23715.jpeg

both say the following:

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LDU v Brayshaw
Powell v Serong

It's the "I Told You So" Cup.

Happy to concede this one, as half the team slips into a PTSD-induced psychosis upon realising they are playing in 2020-like conditions.

Win this, and we've overcome our Covid demons, turned our early season form from s**t into strawberry jam, and learned to travel. It's like the Powerball ticket I bought on Thursday. I didn't really think I was going to be $80m richer, but man it was fun to imagine spending it.

Dockers by 19.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
LDU v Brayshaw
Powell v Serong

It's the "I Told You So" Cup.

Happy to concede this one, as half the team slips into a PTSD-induced psychosis upon realising they are playing in 2020-like conditions.

Win this, and we've overcome our Covid demons, turned our early season form from sh*t into strawberry jam, and learned to travel. It's like the Powerball ticket I bought on Thursday. I didn't really think I was going to be $80m richer, but man it was fun to imagine spending it.

Dockers by 19.
1619204913820.png

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Out of curiosity, what’s the rules around getting banned, and how are the ban lengths determined?

Asking for a fellow poster ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
i got a permaban from stryker on godees board for liking a post, talk about over-reach... still cant log in using the facebook option.

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i got a permaban from stryker on godees board for liking a post, talk about over-reach... still cant log in using the facebook option.

Assuming the original poster got banned also?

People can be a bit precious these days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back