Preview Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 25th April, 6:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Power

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Trolls are coming out hard to lay the boots in when we’re down and out.
Trolls???? That’s a tad harsh. Negative posters aren’t trolls.

I think we will lose this match but I hope we give a good account of ourselves.

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Trolls???? That’s a tad harsh. Negative posters aren’t trolls.

I think we will lose this match but I hope we give a good account of ourselves.
Mate he's probably referring more to the posters like n6969 that come out with "Bont over Billings and McCarting over Trac nuke the club" on the preview thread.

Roddy Grant

Tier 5 ITK - formerly Indie Rock
Jan 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah it’s these fake accounts that get set up pretending to be a Saints fan to wind up the actual Saints fans. Stupidly transparent.

I get it, I used to be a young idiot like nr90210 also and there are only so many times you can masturbate in a day, you have to pass the time somehow - trolling seems like a viable option.

lewdogs

Cancelled
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Port bringing in some sore boys for this game. Houston had a very sore shoulder. Hartlett a corkie. A few others with corkies in the last few weeks. Kind of surprised at their lack of changes actually.

yeah it’s these fake accounts that get set up pretending to be a Saints fan to wind up the actual Saints fans. Stupidly transparent.

I get it, I used to be a young idiot like nr90210 also and there are only so many times you can masturbate in a day, you have to pass the time somehow - trolling seems like a viable option.
Which accounts?

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mate he's probably referring more to the posters like n6969 that come out with "Bont over Billings and McCarting over Trac nuke the club" on the preview thread.

say no more. Just read this post:

Im so angry at the stkilda football club.
Petracca. Just so dumb.
Petracca
Bontempelli
Big decisions. A successful era comes down to a few decisions. This era 2013-2021 failed the day we overlooked bontempelli and Bevo.
Its done. We now need to rebuild.
Poor Max King he wont see finals til 2027 at best.
We must go back to the draft and get MIDS. Pray Ben King wants to throw his footy career away and play for his saints. we must aim for 2027 -2031. try to snag a lucky flag when demons / dogs dynasties end.

Yikes - there is some overreacting in there and I’m the king of hyperbole.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

I feel like I’m saying this far too often these days but that might be the best and funniest post I’ve ever read on this forum.

denisp

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2012
Melton
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hes 21 and had injuries at wrong times. Keys are also known to take a while. McGovern was 23 when he made his debut, rance was 23 when he cemented his spot, some keys like Tom Stewart didn't even get drafted until 22.
Fk if he’s anything like those players you’ve mentioned I’ll eat my words - but me think not!!!

Dard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
there are only so many times you can masturbate in a day
1619268910426.jpeg

lewdogs

Cancelled
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
He's rested for 9 days in a row... how much more does a guy in his early 20s need?
Honestly I don't know, but his first chunk of AFL footy maybe they thought they'd give him a week off of VFL considering he was dropped. I know it's a gripe of many past players, Riewoldt was talking about it the other night that the modern players get managed too much. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the thinking.

Disappointed Bytel got dropped but great to see Joyce get a game as he has been getting great reviews in the scratch games and last week’s Sandy game . Lets hope he can establish himself in the side .

say no more. Just read this post:

Yikes - there is some overreacting in there and I’m the king of hyperbole.

He’s soft as *, can’t even keep up with real negative fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back