Preview Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 25th April, 6:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Power

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
Yeah nah he's missed the game at sandy.
He also had the same clearances as Ross for alot less game time. Same disposals as hill.
He spent alot of the time in the forward pocket to let Dunstan stink it up in the middle.
I guess they’re working off available data, back in 2 struggling senior players who have a decent history or go with a 7 gamer who hasn’t cracked 20 disposals yet.

I probably would have gone with Bytel again too, but I’m not shocked that he’s dropped, I doubt he would be either.

Browny2Carlisle

Premiership Player
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ross played the majority of the game on the wing, attending 4 centre bounces compared to Bytel's 19 - 3rd most behind Steele and Crouch.
Fair enough. Didn't see him there much after half time.
Still think he should be given a role and some consistentency. Having him not play either firsts all seconds is just a waste

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Bytel had 4 kicks yeah?
Exactly. Deer in the headlights stuff. Don't worry he will be with us as a quality mid for years.
Ross has been hot and cold but with Marshall and Jones back in the team balance is much better.
Hill was never getting dropped.

I love a Melty McMeltface Saturday night.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fair enough. Didn't see him there much after half time.
Still think he should be given a role and some consistentency. Having him not play either firsts all seconds is just a waste
I agree that it is disappointing he is dropped and I'd like to see him given another chance.

With Ratts mentioning we had too many inside mids multiple times and us bringing in another key defender, it seems like there will be a few structural changes tomorrow which might give more reasoning as to why he was dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back