Preview Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 25th April, 6:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Power

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to
3d6056210809df4e69b4b6ff77faaa79.jpg

Why is Joyce in? I hope he has improved since the last time he made an AFL appearance as he looked well out of his depth back then,

Like most of us here I'm not happy with Bytel being dropped, we need to get games into him at AFL level, maybe Ratts though he was due for a rest.

I'll back his judjement, for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a classic example of someone saying something on big footy that then becomes fact... "Dunstan is taking Bytels spot in the middle Bytel has played forward the whole game"
People aren't wrong that Bytel was moved forward, but it was for Sinclair who attended 5 CBA's all in the last quarter. Ratts said it was to get some speed and creativity into the struggling midfield, and he was pretty happy with what Sinclair did.

So in Ratts own words, wasn't to accommodate Dunstan at all. But I'm sure him and Ross will still be blamed.

That would be interesting to see. Surely that's the aim with him eventually.
Not the whole game but wouldn't mind seeing him in there for a few setups. He brings something different to that midfield group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back