Game Day Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance if we are going to be s**t we can make tackles stick and make them hurt? There is no consequence to a stkilda tackle. Spider webs have more effect.

Apart from the 50 point differential- in other words, another flogging
8-9 goals from their small forwards, when we don’t have any decent small defenders available

Handful of inside 50’s between the sides says to me things aren’t dire if this is the best side in the comp.

Just trying to understand your POV because clearly the "oldest list in the comp" has no relevance when discussing tonight or any of our losses for that matter.

Frawley, Hannebery, Ryder, Geary haven't played all year for a start haha and McKernan is clearly 3rd string depth not part of our long terms plans anyway so why mention him he isn't in the best 22 as it is.

You named a bunch of players not in the best 22 and reckon this is why we are no good, that we have the oldest list apparently. Makes no sense.

I’m looking at the macro mate...
We are in a world of pain is the bottom line..
Fingers crossed they can turn it around next 2 draft.
Cheers and beers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8-9 goals from their small forwards, when we don’t have any decent small defenders available

Handful of inside 50’s between the sides says to me things aren’t dire if this is the best side in the comp.
The ladder position indicates where a team is at.

Was that Bytel ?

Next two make or break our season, Hawthorn and Gold Coast.

We go 100% in to win those games, don't drop Hill etc.

If we can win both, get to 4-4 we go hard.

If we don't, completely look at restructuring the direction of the footy department for this year.

Thats the biggest thing for me as well.

Their smalls are absolutely killing us but we have no answers. No other players available.

Dixon just got a late one which will make his tally look better. And we handed Georgiadis a certain goal with that 50m from Steele which otherwise would have been a 50/50 shot. Otherwise, the talls have been pretty decent.

I’m looking at the macro mate...
We are in a world of pain is the bottom line..
Fingers crossed they can turn it around next 2 draft.
Cheers and beers
Yep agreed but has nothing to do with the age of the list, our best 22 is one of the youngest in the league, any notion of us being old is media beatup by journalists who don't know anything. Don't get sucked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back