Game Day Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep agreed but has nothing to do with the age of the list, our best 22 is one of the youngest in the league, any notion of us being old is media beatup by journalists who don't know anything. Don't get sucked in.

I understand that George

What I am saying is...

The team we have fielded tonight is horrible... the blokes who we can replace them with ie. Geary, Hannebery, Ryder, Frawley etc will be retired by end of 2022...
Not to mention McKenzie, Long, Ross ( was ok tonight) Lonie, Billings, Hill, Carlisle.

So it’ll be like we’re starting again in terms of rebuild. So that is why I am worried about what the future holds over next 12-24 months and beyond

if you have a more optimistic view would love to hear it

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a St.Kilda forward to lead at the ball carrier.
World peace can gagf.
Thanks.
Sincerly,
Pardon Me
We got spoiled by the G train for all those years :'(

I understand that George

What I am saying is...

The team we have fielded tonight is horrible... the blokes who we can replace them with ie. Geary, Hannebery, Ryder, Frawley etc will be retired by end of 2022...
Not to mention McKenzie, Long, Ross ( was ok tonight) Lonie, Billings, Hill, Carlisle.

So it’ll be like we’re starting again in terms of rebuild. So that is why I am worried about what the future holds over next 12-24 months and beyond

Won’t those guys be retired at the end of this year? - surely none of them could go in in 2022

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand that George

What I am saying is...

Beer goggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back