Game Day Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get one more goal we can equal north for quarters won this year.

see it’s not all doom and gloom.

So what does everyone want?

2 wins to none clearly indicates North are worse than us.

They dont award the game or a premiership to the team who won the most quarters.
Surprise, surprise, you don’t see any issue that we have won less quarters than any other club. I guess our average losing margin being 9 goals is not an concern either?

In all seriousness, I feared a larger margin of defeat at half time, so it's a case of thanks for small mercies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprise, surprise, you don’t see any issue that we have won less quarters than any other club. I guess our average losing margin being 9 goals is not an concern either?
Everything fine nothing to see here, move on we are really good

But it is a dumb stat. Never has been relevant.
If I can jump in here Jb. Dumb stats are awesome.

did you know that today adelaide scored fifteen consecutive goals without a behind which only two other teams in history have done. Only one of those teams went one better and made it sixteen.That team was us.

can anyone tell me who we did it against and what round and year?
Winner gets a subscription to Harvey Norman so they can buy a microwave.

If I can jump in here Jb. Dumb stats are awesome.

did you know that today adelaide scored fifteen consecutive goals without a behind which only two other teams in history have done. Only one of those teams went one better and made it sixteen.That team was us.

can anyone tell me who we did it against and what round and year?
Winner gets a subscription to Harvey Norman so they can buy a microwave.
Essendon 1992

Where did I say it wasnt an issue?

Just stating that your one cherry picked stat to show that we are worse than North despite winning 2 games to their zero is pure crap.

This is rubbish. Would love to see Long do his thing and send some Port scrub to the shadow realm.

I’ve been asking for it since the Essendon game.

D-Mac on Wines tonight was the closest we’ve gotten to really hurting someone.

Think the missus is starting to think I’m a psycho. Every time an opposition player is under a high ball I’m screaming for someone to clean him up.

Nothing else that we do is worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back