Preview Round 6, 2022: Hawthorn v Sydney Swans, 25 April 2022, 12.30pm @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don’t actually want the club to select players who’ve shown form at Box Hill. s**t post.

No I want superior players like Will Day to play instead to enhance Hawthorn's chances of winning on Monday.

If you'd rather Morris over Day though that's your prerogative.

No I want superior players like Will Day to play instead to enhance Hawthorn's chances of winning on Monday.

If you'd rather Morris over Day though that's your prerogative.
Where would we be if we didn’t give chances to Moore and CJ and just delisted them? I hope Morris gets a chance at some stage before being discarded.

Injuries arent great but its a good test of depth for us , especially where we are now .
Some good ins too .

Also can we have a seperate thread for complaining about trades that happened 5 years ago ?
You have a belting win against a top side and it still gets bought up 🙄

Games

15. Shaun Burgoyne 250
16. Grant Birchall 248
17. Liam Shiels 244
18. Luke Breust 243

32. Ben Dixon 203
33. Geoff Ablett 202
34. Ben Stratton 202
35. Jack Gunston 200

I don't know how accurate this is but according to Fox anyway. Maginness in the starting 18, as well as Kosi, Lynch, Shiels.

Wingard in the guts.

Imagine the bench will be. Scrimshaw, Morrison, O'Meara, Macdonald, Worpel (sub)

B: Frost, Grainger-Barras, Hardwick

HB: Sicily, Maginness, Day

C: Shiels, Mitchell, Ward

HF: Nash, Breust, Impey

F: Moore, Lynch, Gunston

FOLL: Koschitzke, Newcombe, Wingard

I/C (from): Morrison, Morris, Scrimshaw, O’Meara, Callow, Macdonald, Long, Worpel

In: Maginness, Lynch, Day, Worpel, Wingard

Out: Mitch Lewis (hamstring), Ned Reeves (shoulder), Changkuoth Jiath (hamstring), Tom Phillips (ankle), Liam Shiels (managed)

They dropped Sam Reid and Kennedy. Wow.

Thirteen players under 23. Scrimshaw, Morrison and Worpel are the only ones named who’ve played more than 50 games. :oops:

Morrison (23)
Worpel (23)
Nash (23)
Day (20)
Moore (22)
Scrimshaw (23)
Lynch (23)
Koschitzke (21)
Grainger-Barras (20)
Ward (18)
Macdonald (19)
Maginness (21)
Newcombe (20)
EMERGENCIES
Long (19)
Morris (21)
Callow (19)

Disappointed Long wasnt the Finn in
I get the disappointment but I assume they were probably looking to Finn as someone who has more pace to go with his opponent defensively. Long's lack of foot speed is noticeable when he's not in the thick of the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries arent great but its a good test of depth for us , especially where we are now .
Some good ins too .

Also can we have a seperate thread for complaining about trades that happened 5 years ago ?
You have a belting win against a top side and it still gets bought up 🙄

Absolutely need a separate thread to complain about old trades!!! Still spewing we didn't get enough for Ben McGlynn and Joey, and don't get me started on letting Alec Albiston and Col Austen walk for nothing!!! We would have had multiple first rounders into the 1950 draft!!!!

Thirteen players under 23. Scrimshaw, Morrison and Worpel are the only ones named who’ve played more than 50 games. :oops:

Interesting.

With the Stains dropping Kennedy and Reid, it'll be interesting to see the comparison of age and experience across the two named sides.

Will also be interesting to see how many top picks Shitney have been gifted by the AFL, versus how many we have.

Interesting.

With the Stains dropping Kennedy and Reid, it'll be interesting to see the comparison of age and experience across the two named sides.

Will also be interesting to see how many top picks Shitney have been gifted by the AFL, versus how many we have.
We have 17 players in our 22 this week aged 25 or under. Buddy, Rampe, Lloyd, Parker and Cunningham the exceptions. So pretty similar lists.

Well during summer it wasn’t easy picking our best 22 for the season and our depth was starting to look better, more promising with the bottom 6 in the side. Let’s see if it’s true when tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back