Women's Footy Round 6, 2022 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St. Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Woosh omitted for a 2nd week? Is she sick? I'm pretty sure she's not injured so what's going on there? Does Starce really think she's that out of form? Or that the newbs are just that much better? Clarity on this situation is what I would very much like.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Woosh omitted for a 2nd week? Is she sick? I'm pretty sure she's not injured so what's going on there? Does Starce really think she's that out of form? Or that the newbs are just that much better? Clarity on this situation is what I would very much like.
My pure speculation, would be that she’s still suffering effects from the lightning strike, and that is impacting her ability to perform.

I think that he is looking for a quicker option (although she may have a injury or still have some COVID issues - we don't know as you say LionsMaw ). A few times she didn't do the team things in the last game. However, I think that she is goal kicker and a match winner when in form. I think that she will be in over the next few games and if she plays well will retain he spot.

Paul D

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Leigh Fisher against the Saints:sick:

Back