Review Round 6, 2023 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against GWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Only watched the 2nd half, I was a little pissed during the game that we kept giving them a sniff but on reflection the Giants played really well and took the game on... a good win in the end.

Huge positive is we are 6 rounds into the season we are 4-2 and we have only played 2 home games, season 2023 looking promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very close to the worst display of umpiring I’ve witnessed in 50 years - and we probably had the better of it.

Holding the ball is broken beyond repair.

Problem is most people are so conditioned to it it barely gets noticed.

Charles and Jack great today. Midfield iffy. Bit worried there’s an elephant in the room… a hugh-j elephant.

Rayner's going to take mark of the year before his career is done
And lose the actual award to some random Melbourne no name taking a pretty standard leaper

Solid win in the end. Thought we had their measure tho. Sloppy at times, we took them a bit easy I think. Gws kept coming, their midfield had the better of us today.

Don't want to go into who was good, who was ordinary, but will say some were better than they have been and some had an off night. Certainly no need for any knee jerk reactions with selections. 4 games out of the 6 away from home so to be 4 n 2 is encouraging.

Yes because Charlie got the ball inside 50 for each of his goals and was solely responsible for the entire scoring chain for each of his goals as well.

Disagree Brett C. Charlie Cameron definitely had some help for his goals. Try to pay more attention to the game next time

We were lucky Tom Green was suspended, and didn't seem to take advantage when Sam Taylor went off, so dip my lid to the plucky giants.

Voted for Charlie, Payne, Rich, Ashcroft and Coleman, i know some say he's slow but fierce at the contest..

Hoping we belt Freo at the gabba next week, but they are now under the pump and will no doubt come hard.

Very close to the worst display of umpiring I’ve witnessed in 50 years - and we probably had the better of it.

Holding the ball is broken beyond repair.

Problem is most people are so conditioned to it it barely gets noticed.

Charles and Jack great today. Midfield iffy. Bit worried there’s an elephant in the room… a hugh-j elephant.
There are a few of the lads a bit flat this year. Thought Hugh was a bit better today in finding the ball, just some poor disposals.

That group of Hugh, Bez, Bailey, Starce, all of a similar age seem a bit off this year.

Back