Game Day Round 6, 2023 : Hawks v Crows, 1:10pm UTAS Sun 23rd April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need to go to bed.
It’s only 10pm here
Mods have this nifty little trick where they can post while they're asleep. The rest of us plebs have to outsource it!

Carna Hawks by the way. Let's see some good efforts and continued learning and gelling together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how inconsistent our form is from game to game and within games, it's very hard to make a prediction with any degree of confidence - close win to either team or a sizeable win to Adelaide. Win or loss I have to say I feel really proud of this young team and love watching them play. Consistent pressure and effort will be key. If it's a whole team contribution and not just a few sole warriors, then we're in with a real chance down in Tassie. Would be great to improve some of those inside 50 stats. Go Hawks.

We have to be a chance to win if our forward line gets any synergy happening at all.

I think we're slowly building to a higher level of consistency, Brishawk pointed it out, but it's the missing piece right now to lift us out of the cellar.

As the ladder takes shape above us, it's interesting to see our horrible wins look a little better. The bad one for mine was Sydney, I think we were better than that scoreline.

But if the boys get into it in the midfield like they can, and we get an even performance, I feel like it's game on against most teams.

It is important that we, as Australians today, remember the Australian spirit and values that came out on the battlefields in Gallipoli, New Guinea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. and instal them in the generation of tomorrow. Because we are seeing people forget these values, and our country is worse off as a result. I hope our boys go out and show those values that our country was built on today.

As usual a ripper day here in Launceston so no excuses for skill errors but I fear their tall forwards might get a hold of us in perfect conditions.

Got a message from the club during the week inviting me to a corporate suite today with food and a half time talk from Andy Gowers as a thank you for being a 25+ year member.
It’s such a beautiful day though I am tempted to sit in my usual seat in the sun enjoying the atmosphere of the outer, decisions decisions.

As usual a ripper day here in Launceston so no excuses for skill errors but I fear their tall forwards might get a hold of us in perfect conditions.

Got a message from the club during the week inviting me to a corporate suite today with food and a half time talk from Andy Gowers as a thank you for being a 25+ year member.
It’s such a beautiful day though I am tempted to sit in my usual seat in the sun enjoying the atmosphere of the outer, decisions decisions.
Boo... I got a similar call, but then once I said I was interested, he tried to hit me up for an extra $100ish a month to upgrade our memberships.

If Lynch brings it to ground in the forward line and we see more of Moore, it will be Brockie at Mt. Panaroma!

Go Hawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back