Game Day Round 6: ANZAC EVE vs Richmond @ MCG 19:35 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowee, look at those teammates get around Fritsch...

This is worse than 2007-11.

I’d say more demoralising, those years we were junk. This current squad is much better than that squad. And should be producing much better footy

Sorry about the intrusion, hopefully you’ll tolerate it as I’m just as filthy about my club as you are about yours.

Just wanting to get some views on Petracca. Looks fat and slow and a total bust for a number one pick.

Am I missing something or is he just an arrogant spud?

He was pick 2, check your facts

The real bust is the one that went before him

Sorry about the intrusion, hopefully you’ll tolerate it as I’m just as filthy about my club as you are about yours.

Just wanting to get some views on Petracca. Looks fat and slow and a total bust for a number one pick.

He wasn't number one moron

Ew at Carey
"They've been better tonight"

Thats how you talk about Carlton, and now us.

We haven't been any better at all, at all. 3 putrid irrelevant quarters

We’ve been better from a very very low base. And the fact we are coming off a prelim final last year makes it even harder to stomach.

And the score line almost mirrors last week.

Piss off and worry about your own team. We haven't forgotten how much you lot carried on about Lever. Muppets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanting to get some views on Petracca. Looks fat and slow and a total bust for a number two pick.

He’s a super nice guy. Just slow and fat

We’ve been better from a very very low base. And the fact we are coming off a prelim final last year makes it even harder to stomach.

And the score line almost mirrors last week.

How have we been better in anyway? We have kicked 2 goals in 3 quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back