Game Day Round 6 - Bloods v Oranges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear John,

Please play Rowbottom in the guts.

I think he could be as good as Worpel this time next year.

Why you play him out of position in the seniors when he earned his spot in the firsts playing in the midfield I do not know.

From Everyone
He looks physically ready. I'd like to see it

Aliir isn't a footballer's backside.

You have said several posts tonight deriding Aliir. I would agree that he has been underwhelming in this game. Although he has played okay to very well in others.

Seems like he has not been anywhere near the fall of the ball tonight and also looked to run around a few contests rather than impact them. Is this what has raised your ire?

He looks physically ready. I'd like to see it

So would I. Longmire refuses to do it though, he doesn't play young midfielders in the midfield. He prefers the idea of playing them in different roles and doing an "apprenticeship"

Imagine if Sam Walsh was told by Bolton he had to play in the forward pocket for the first 3 years of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking we give Joey Kennedy a 10 year contract, a walking frame and build a team around him. Thoughts?

I’m thinking we give Joey Kennedy a 10 year contract, a walking frame and build a team around him. Thoughts?

Ever considered shorter contracts :p

You have said several posts tonight deriding Aliir. I would agree that he has been underwhelming in this game. Although he has played okay to very well in others.

Seems like he has not been anywhere near the fall of the ball tonight and also looked to run around a few contests rather than impact them. Is this what has raised your ire?
Pretty much. I know he's not the lone ranger in that regard but more often than not, his brain snaps lead directly to goals.

Made so much worse by the fact that the bloke has some genuine physical talent!

I don’t know, you didn’t like it when he kicked 7 & 5 last year? He’s out of form, you can clearly see he’s trying. He does need to find it and when he does, he’s best 22. He’s not Robinson Crusoe out there!
Yep, fair comments. But get your form in the twos. He's had a good run so far this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back