Captains Round 6 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might give Tom Lynch a shot at the VC, JJK went 174 vs NM.
Selwood looks good as C, I feel like he goes through little 3-4 week purple patches where he averages 140+ at a decent rate.

Just a quick question. Want to run the following this weekend (NEWMAN = emergency if selected) If he scores well substitute Hampton to the bench and bring on J Smith (Melb) to get Newman's score............That is plan 1.

Plan 2 is to VC Fyfe. However, I then need to make J Smith Captain as well in order to utilise the Captains loophole.

I very much doubt Smith can score Newman's emergency total and Fyfe's VC score as captain if this plan were to come off?

SC fish may know as he used this loophole to nail Hampton's ton.

Buddy will tear us a new one and we will not get within 70pts of the Swans and little to no rain is forecast with only 1mm mainly in the morning.

Buddy VC / Danger C

Just a quick question. Want to run the following this weekend (NEWMAN = emergency if selected) If he scores well substitute Hampton to the bench and bring on J Smith (Melb) to get Newman's score............That is plan 1.

Plan 2 is to VC Fyfe. However, I then need to make J Smith Captain as well in order to utilise the Captains loophole.

I very much doubt Smith can score Newman's emergency total and Fyfe's VC score as captain if this plan were to come off?

SC fish may know as he used this loophole to nail Hampton's ton.
Smith can do both, you can take Newman's score and use him as the loophole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC: Bont/Dahl/Hanners/Stef/Fyfe
C: Danger/Pendles

Stefan Martin into Danger. Its annoying that 4 of my premo mids are all playing against each other in the second last game of the round :drunk:. I could go Beams but his ceiling isnt that high.

Wanted to put the VC on JJK, reckon 'Mummy's boys' will come out firing this week, but have no non-player to put the C on after that game.

So going to have to be Stefan VC into Danger C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back