Preview Round 6: Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Jenny 61_99 said Teague mentioned in a post math meeting that Knight going off early was a precautionairy move.
This was mentioned on 7 news as well. Vision of him walking at airport looked normal. Said he as taken off because he felt a twinge

I'd rest JJ a bit longer and bring in Dear let's see what he can do, he's got great agility let's see him take some grabs. Rance will be all over Tex, but Tex has the wood on Rance should be a good battle.

I'd rest JJ a bit longer and bring in Dear let's see what he can do, he's got great agility let's see him take some grabs. Rance will be all over Tex, but Tex has the wood on Rance should be a good battle.
Rance on Betts if last year is a guide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Cameron came off against Essendon and came up the following week. A week of rehab and recovery should see it come up.

Different injuries though.

Talia is a definite out. I really can't see them risking Knight if he felt his hammy and given our ridiculously high hammy injuries I would be astounded if he played.

Can't see Jenkins playing either this week.

Its an interesting one. Menzel did have a quiet game but I am not sure we need to make 3 changes. Changes should be kept to a minimum. It is a good opportunity though to give Wigg a game.

Menzel was terrible, he seriously needs to find some form, if he was OK I would agree, he needs to get back and not promoted until he can prove his worth, Like Wigg has done. TBH, Menzels form this year has been nothing like Wiggs or Greenwoods so was pretty lucky to be given a crack.

Different injuries though.

Talia is a definite out. I really can't see them risking Knight if he felt his hammy and given our ridiculously high hammy injuries I would be astounded if he played.

Can't see Jenkins playing either this week.

Hammies are the worst injury, that require total rest and a cautious approach, cant see them risking a hammy regardless of how minor, one weeks rest at a minimum, I know exactly how they feel, although I didnt do one until I was 27/28 they are s**t injuries

Out: Knight, DT, Menz
In: JJ, Greenwood, Kelly

I'm a huge Menz fan, but he didn't look like getting near it on the weekend. He just seems to run to the wrong places. He played low mins too IIFC, so fitness or not liked that much?

Hammies are the worst injury, that require total rest and a cautious approach, cant see them risking a hammy regardless of how minor, one weeks rest at a minimum, I know exactly how they feel, although I didnt do one until I was 27/28 they are s**t injuries
Quads are worse!

Out: Knight, DT, Menz
In: JJ, Greenwood, Kelly

I'm a huge Menz fan, but he didn't look like getting near it on the weekend. He just seems to run to the wrong places. He played low mins too IIFC, so fitness or not liked that much?

It would have to be Greenwood, Beech or Wigg but Wigg seems to be the one on the verge with being a travelling emergency, but any of those three would been justified in selection or they could go left field Thommo being the main posssesion winner from the SANFL on the weekend, stranger thiongs have happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back