Prediction Round 6: Changes Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned the great run down spoil by Griffen Logue on the weekend.
He gave Charlie Curnow many yards start, ran and ran, as Curnow had done. lifted a gear in the final couple of strides, and bang. A great spoil.
I am not sure how he will be left out in the future. It was not just that spoil, but his game was superb.

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned the great run down spoil by Griffen Logue on the weekend.
He gave Charlie Curnow many yards start, ran and ran, as Curnow had done. lifted a gear in the final couple of strides, and bang. A great spoil.
I am not sure how he will be left out in the future. It was not just that spoil, but his game was superb.

That passage brought a huge cheer from everyone there on the bench up on their feet to applaud Griff.

But team balance
I think when you're coming accross two monsters in the fwd line like mckay/curnow and hawkins/cameron then logue has to play with cox as the roll off. For games vs giants or essendon where there's only one real threat then that's where you take him out for team balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back