Opinion Round 6 Changes vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half an hour,:rolleyes: you would need all day .

In the first 30 minutes - Sammer would of dropped a knee into Priddis and gone out to an unassailable 5 metre lead with maybe 70 metres to go .....it's be all over.

I wasn't having a go I just felt like an argument

I once had a walking race with Salim and Harry to the dinner table and they both won yet on a footy oval I'd beat them. Not sure why

Whatever you, Salim & Harry do on Freo Oval after you lodge your training reports is up to you.

The 2 genuine ruck selections show the might of Sandi ......personally I wouldn't of gone that path - Sandi is going to smack them anyway.

I was fearful they may play no genuine rucks and just utilise the extra run and carry, plus if they were running a McGovern type in the ruck - his mobility may trouble Sandi and in Mitchell & Priddis they probably are 50-50 in sharking the taps anyway.

I applaud their cautiousness.
me too. playing two slow rucks plus ploddis and an injured Mitchell on Subi. Deserves a slow clap.

me too. playing two slow rucks plus ploddis and an injured Mitchell on Subi. Deserves a slow clap.

I'm thinking Mitchell might not play personally....though not a lot of pace in the emergencies either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back