Toast Round 6 = Collingwood 59-27 Hawthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really impressed with Atu. Came in to this game not expecting much and was actually blown away by his improvement. He has such clean hands!
Also, IQ looks so much better at this level than Noble. He’s actually got the strength to compete in contests, and damn he really has a booming kick on him...

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
I can't remember the last time a player so convincingly played above my expectations of them than what Atu did tonight.

I was not expecting him to look so at home at AFL level. He was so much cleaner than Cal Brown that it wasn't even funny.

parano1a

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
20200710_221607.jpg

Good_Old

Cancelled
10k Posts Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
May 27, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Channel 7, ******* vultures.

Finally, we get a win. It’s a nice feeling, after the horror of the previous 2 weeks. I was very impressed with Atu & Kelly, played well in their 1st game and looked like they belonged. IQ also looked great, had lots of dash. A solid all round performance by the Pies.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
Great result, and great to bounce back from the horror week!

Our defence so solid, nothing getting through there. And great further up the ground was functioning better this week

Bring on the Catters

Matt_352

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Quaynor is a **** JET. Atu was fantastic, so clean with the ball. Kelly showed plenty, absolutely gutted for him, praying it isn't as bad as what it looked.

Loved how much Bucks tried to shake things up, needs to do it more, and, he outcoached Clarko tonight.

Great to be back on the winners list, great to finally beat the pisspoos, onto Perth.

Atu looks like he has a future. Liked the look of Kelly, a competitor, curses himself when didn’t complete as well as liked in a contest, can see that he’s not content and wants to get the best out of himself.
Actually I think he was only cursing himself for having taken possession rather than tapping it out in front of him.

Moore of the Same

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Leeds United
Fantastic result and a wonderful performance overall. Went into the game with a clear plan and executed it perfectly. Having Patton go down early helped us I think by getting McEvoy out of the backline and let us stretch them a bit more. We probably could have capitalised on our dominance a little more, but we got the points and kept them under 5 goals for the game.

Atu was a massive highlight for me. Calm and clean with the ball in hand, blessed with pace and a natural aggression. Not what I expected at all, but I can't wait to see more. IQ has improved out of sight and looked so comfortable at the level. Needs games, keep him in please.

The senior group really stood up tonight as well and lifted in effort and intensity from last week. Pendles and Adams were solid as always. Moore keeps proving that he's the best CHB in the competition.

Shattered for Kelly but he's got an enormous future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back