Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It still wasn't almost twice as good as Brad's game.

Neales 3rd qtr was epic through. In a 5 min burst he got 2 contested clearances which both resulted in goal assists then got another contested possie effective kick ran up and got the handball receive and kicked a goal himself basically sealing the game. It was sc sex and got him about 40-50 points haha.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Neales 3rd qtr was epic through. In a 5 min burst he got 2 contested clearances which both resulted in goal assists then got another contested possie effective kick ran up and got the handball receive and kicked a goal himself basically sealing the game. It was sc sex and got him about 40-50 points haha.

Yes, he certainly was KoTD in the 3rd

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
downloadfile-7.gif

Comparing premo scores across games is not really viable.
So many factors like scoring acts around the pivotal stage of the game vs those further away influence the scores vs a purely additive sum, scoring acts of other players (if the scores are heading way higher than 3,300, there’ll be trimming back, if they’re coming in under, there might be a bit of scale-up etc.) factor in, all that gear.
Understand the frustration but it doesn’t really change anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can Hately, Z Clarke, B Scott and S Bolton all please be picked this week? Surely isn't too much to ask.

That's too many non-playing rookies for my liking. Also brought in Answerth which could end disastrous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can Hately, Z Clarke, B Scott and S Bolton all please be picked this week? Surely isn't too much to ask.

That's too many non-playing rookies for my liking. Also brought in Answerth which could end disastrous.

Indeed it is. Reverse trades if you only bought Answorth in this week. Zak Bailey is due back next week.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
16(C) / 1,668

Jaeger to butcher his way to 65
Cripps 140
Walsh 90
Danger 125
Constable 85
Kelly a tagged 50

2,223 total.

So, ended up scoring 2,232. I had the numbers right just around the wrong way.

Some of the predictions were a bit off though.....

Overall headed in the right direction this week for a change.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
So, ended up scoring 2,232. I had the numbers right just around the wrong way.

Some of the predictions were a bit off though.....

Overall headed in the right direction this week for a change.
But apart from these irregularities .....you were Eagle Eyed in your predictions :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back