Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up 3k spots to 5539. Wanted to be in the top 5k

giphy.gif

2169. Feels a fraction better than par... But who knows until they open the damn thing.

I still feel like I've come out ahead this round simply because I finally traded Darling!

No cash in the bank. Parker and Petrucelle both on field weekly. Balta and Bolton on the bench. Moore/Danger/Heeney/Dunkley my line.

My forward line is an absolute disaster.

2241. Moves me in from 5k to 2k. My partner and I welcomed our first child(a baby boy) in to the world early yesterday morning too so it’s been a perfect weekend. I’d be happy scoring 1150 after that. Trading Hurn in the old dog gave me one more smile to cap off an amazing weekend. Happy trading kents and god bless:rainbow:

2241. Moves me in from 5k to 2k. My partner and I welcomed our first child(a baby boy) in to the world early yesterday morning too so it’s been a perfect weekend. I’d be happy scoring 1150 after that. Trading Hurn in the old dog gave me one more smile to cap off an amazing weekend. Happy trading kents and god bless:rainbow:
Congratulations BB!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats mate

PS call the baby Shannon :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back