Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,146. Dropped to 2,002 overall - thought it would’ve been further to be honest. Sick of my campaigner midfielders who can’t kick the ******* ball

You also have Bray and Brad?

If I had Gus I’d be inconsolable. Try a midfield that has Cripps, Oliver, BOTH Crouch’s, Coniglio and Libba. Not one of those pricks can (or will) kick the pill

* Brad Crouch is hard done by.

Brodie Smith | 30 touches (8 contested) - 5 marks - 3 tackles - 2 Clearances - 5 Clangers - 66% efficiency | 103 SC

Brad Crouch | 30 touches (10 contested) - 5 marks - 2 tackles - 11 Clearances - 2 Clangers - 66% efficiency | 85 SC

**** Brad Crouch is hard done by.

Brodie Smith | 30 touches (8 contested) - 5 marks - 3 tackles - 2 Clearances - 5 Clangers - 66% efficiency | 103 SC

Brad Crouch | 30 touches (10 contested) - 5 marks - 2 tackles - 11 Clearances - 2 Clangers - 66% efficiency | 85 SC

I liked this because I have Smith and don't have Brouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orthodox Easter yesterday. Feasting on Lamb spit and Peronis all day. No footy. No SBS!

Xristos anesti :)

We had SaturdayBSaturday lol

I cant tell if youre a master troll or not, you wrote an essay on him and called him Grundy lite but didnt pick him!!!

Are you really going to blame me for your rubbish SC choices??? Oh and you must have missed the disclaimer at the beginning of my essay where I stated that I was playing devils advocate because I was bored. Also, it was Stef lite. Please, get your facts straight!!! :moustache:

Hey, if anything it was a self troll as I ended up bringing Telly in that week instead when I realised that I had 6 Rd12 bye forwards. Telly copped the De Boer tag & scored 39 while you and the other easily led sheep feasted on Marshall's 119 points. So yes, I missed out on 80 points by not following my own dodgy advice. :$ Thankfully the universe corrected itself in R6. I put it down to bad Karma from all the new Marshall owners who gloated about what geniuses they were for trading him in after that initial big score. Stay humble, fam. :)

**** Brad Crouch is hard done by.

Big points for effective long kicks. Which BCrouch wont/cant do. Clearances equate for 0 SC points from memory.

Big points for effective long kicks. Which BCrouch wont/cant do. Clearances equate for 0 SC points from memory.

In DT Matt & Brad average almost the same (109 & 107) I'm hoping that Brad can string at least 2 or 3 games in a row where he doesn't butcher the **** out of it and somehow gets to 520-540k by the time we get to his Rd14 bye, then straight swap him to a top 6 mid. I mean, surely he's not that much of a worse ball user than his brother? Brad's ball use was pretty good in the 2017 finals series so it's not like he's terrible under pressure. I'm putting it down to missing so much footy and it's taking him a while to hone his skillz.

Are you really going to blame me for your rubbish SC choices??? Oh and you must have missed the disclaimer at the beginning of my essay where I stated that I was playing devils advocate because I was bored. Also, it was Stef lite. Please, get your facts straight!!! :moustache:

Hey, if anything it was a self troll as I ended up bringing Telly in that week instead when I realised that I had 6 Rd12 bye forwards. Telly copped the De Boer tag & scored 39 while you and the other easily led sheep feasted on Marshall's 119 points. So yes, I missed out on 80 points by not following my own dodgy advice. :$ Thankfully the universe corrected itself in R6. I put it down to bad Karma from all the new Marshall owners who gloated about what geniuses they were for trading him in after that initial big score. Stay humble, fam. :)

I didnt pick Marshall but I like him, not blaming, just though you would have picked him. Someone else must have said Grundy lite cant remember the post properly.

In DT Matt & Brad average almost the same (109 & 107) I'm hoping that Brad can string at least 2 or 3 games in a row where he doesn't butcher the **** out of it and somehow gets to 520-540k by the time we get to his Rd14 bye, then straight swap him to a top 6 mid. I mean, surely he's not that much of a worse ball user than his brother? Brad's ball use was pretty good in the 2017 finals series so it's not like he's terrible under pressure. I'm putting it down to missing so much footy and it's taking him a while to hone his skillz.

Matt is actually a great kick.

He rarely kicks it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back