Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balta will kick 10 goals from 9 kicks against your mob :cool:
Is he not getting dropped for Jack? Or does he stay in to play the 2nd ruck/fwd role?

Is he not getting dropped for Jack? Or does he stay in to play the 2nd ruck/fwd role?

Reckon Bolton goes for Jack, and possibly Ross for Graham after a 4 day turn around.

Luckily, it doesn't matter what I think, and we'll all know in 8 hours from now :moustache:

Reckon Bolton goes for Jack, and possibly Ross for Graham after a 4 day turn around.

Luckily, it doesn't matter what I think, and we'll all know in 8 hours from now :moustache:

I think Lynch may get rested for JR8.

No way Noah gets dropped with Gawn and Pruess both playing.

Since Barass will be out, Rotham a lock for a few weeks? Or they gonna play the spud schoefield for awhile?
Barrass is our lock down KPD, Rotham is not this.

Schofield will be the man to replace him as he did on Good Friday.

Did people get charged for SC gold automatically this year?
A mate of mine got stung for the $20 and they tried to do the same to me, but I have a different card now, so every week I get an email saying the payment failed but I've still got all the SC Gold features :moustache:

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Lockhart comes in for me regardless of whether he is selected or not as I welcome in SP Neale at his peak price. I've got this unnerving feeling that im going to break him so you can all blame me when he goes from super premium to super spud.

Gawn, Brayshaw, Hore to play up first with Stack (EMG), Ross (BEN) and Lockhart (EMG) on my bench. Down to 21 trades and a whopping $600 in the bank but im feeling good about this week. I just hope Brayshaw doesn't ruin my week in the first game.

A mate of mine got stung for the $20 and they tried to do the same to me, but I have a different card now, so every week I get an email saying the payment failed but I've still got all the SC Gold features :moustache:

shhhhhh, anything free from Murdick's Herald Scum is a blessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
This from the weekly "in the mix" article on the AFL website.

1555982577095.png

Surely they're taking the piss re Dunkley? Why don't they just play him as a mid, which is his best spot? When are they going to work out that their resurgence late last year coincided with him coming back into the team as an inside mid??

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Can’t wait for Kelly to dish up a sub 40 score when super premium Hutchins destroys him on Sunday.
Yeah was looking at that earlier. Surely he goes to Kelly. I'm looking at a forward this week, but it won't be Kelly. BE still 117 with that low score in his rolling average. Might be $470k next week if he has a shocker. Then it will definitely be time to pounce.

SuperCoach STATS - AFL Trial (10 weeks)

That's what I writes in my HS account page. Trial is 10 weeks apparently. Started on March 18th, so ending on the week starting 27th of May

SuperCoach STATS - AFL Trial (10 weeks)

That's what I writes in my HS account page. Trial is 10 weeks apparently. Started on March 18th, so ending on the week starting 27th of May

Generous. Used to only be 3 weeks iirc.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Since Barass will be out, Rotham a lock for a few weeks? Or they gonna play the spud schoefield for awhile?
He didn't play last week as Jetta is back. It's 50/50 him vs Schofield.

Barrass as amazing as this sounds is our full back. Schofield is the perfect replacement. Rothman would get destroyed by Hawkins.
Gov and Hurn aren't key defenders only leaves Shep.
Schofield plays.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
This from the weekly "in the mix" article on the AFL website.

View attachment 660330

Surely they're taking the piss re Dunkley? Why don't they just play him as a mid, which is his best spot? When are they going to work out that their resurgence late last year coincided with him coming back into the team as an inside mid??
417721-tlslargeportrait.jpg

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Rd.5 discussion closed so I’ll post this here. Scored 2153 over the weekend which seen a drop from 4K overall to 5k. Going to have to replace Wayne baby shoulders Milera this week, more than likely with Hurn. The rate I’m going at, I won’t have trades for the byes. Also, Cotchin has had a setback with his hammy. Not expected to be fit til Rd.8 now. Ross and the other Richmond rookies have more breathing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back