Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this wholesome and clean stuff

Time to get down and dirty kents

giphy.gif

Anybody putting big Gibbons on the field? Thinking Constable may be the better option after his break however.

I might upgrade Gibbons to my mid emergency, don't trust him to start on field yet, could well go back to his spud scoring again this week.

Rank 1 team went Gawn > Obrien so I think its safe to say he's not winning it
Wow.

That is one ballsy move for someone in his position. He will either look like a genius or it will bite him in the ass.

I will have to keep tabs on his team to see how it goes over the coming months.

Are people still keen on Marshall? I feel like I need to make a play and pick a cheap guy. Ive lost Milera so I'm opting to bring Marshall in for him. Not too worried about his 50 this week.
Jury still out big reason I brought him in last week is fear that if he avarages 95/100 for the rest of the year and I miss the boat at 400k would really set me back. Breakeven of 78 should ok agiants ROB. Wost case you burn 2 trades best case he ends up a D6 for the rest of the year. Flip a coin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh wow I just remembered, it's been how many weeks since Punchable was only one week

******* campaigner

Same as jelly last year
L Cameron can’t be trusted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta playing with Jack back. Grigg still out indefinately, Balta will stick around and might fluke some big scores and slow burn to $250k

Gawn hasn't scored over 126 this year. I'm backing Grundy in

Who gets the De Boer treatment this week? Suspect it will be Heeney unfortunately, but would love to see him sit on Lloyd for the whole game and make him actually earn a possession or two.
I detect a little animosity toward the gull. :p
The cure is to put him in your team.
Then you'll cheer his adorable chip scabbing ways.

Who gets the De Boer treatment this week? Suspect it will be Heeney unfortunately, but would love to see him sit on Lloyd for the whole game and make him actually earn a possession or two.
Who was he on last week? If fyfe, didnt work too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back