Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Norf supporter. The irony.
Well played Jiska...lol!
Tbf we are meant to be s**t!....Melbourne were meant to go up the ladder....not holding it up with us at North!

Tipping it hurts a bit more as Melbourne atm.
I bet me bro a slab Melbourne would finish higher than north...not as confident as I was at the start of the year!

Go North!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that'll fix his s**t DE... It's nothing to do with Viney, he's getting a heap of the ball but butchering it.
Yep, that's what I've been saying to myself about him & sheed, at least they are getting the ball. DE will improve - shirley!

Well played Jiska...lol!
Tbf we are meant to be s**t!....Melbourne were meant to go up the ladder....not holding it up with us at North!

Tipping it hurts a bit more as Melbourne atm.
I bet me bro a slab Melbourne would finish higher than north...not as confident as I was at the start of the year!

Go North!
We’re consistent. We apologise for last year, it was a mistake, won’t happen again. Round 23 Melb vs Norf for the number one draft pick. Exciting already.

No Jesse Hogan, No Melbourne.
Looking that way ....what's forgotten is that Hogan played a lot thru the midfield as well ....the could have done with that big body .....but its T. McDonald & Petracca that's the big discussion point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back