Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hore, Oliver and Gawn for 336

No VC on Gawn is annoying, always great to lock away a big captain score early. Aaaaaanyway

4 Pies players tomorrow with Crisp, Treloar, Grundy VC and Moore. It's going to be a big day!

So Gawn gets 145 points .....ROB gets approx 85 points this weekend ......60 point differential, that's if you don't factor the (VC)

not as big a differential as me trading Darling to Baker, that's plus 80 right there.

Do I play it safe and take Gawns score or do I risk in on a 2hundo Grundy bomb for the Anzacs
Nice one mate.

tenor.gif

561 from 4 + C. Gawn C, Brayshaw, Hore and Ross. Great start.

But can’t believe I went away from Baker and went with Lockhart after convincing myself to get Baker for cash generation and then backing out because I wouldn’t have any defensive rookie downgrades in the future. Any 102k D/M would have done Lockharts job. There’s only one Baker!!

561 from 4 + C. Gawn C, Brayshaw, Hore and Ross. Great start.

But can’t believe I went away from Baker and went with Lockhart after convincing myself to get Baker for cash generation and then backing out because I wouldn’t have any defensive rookie downgrades in the future. Any 102k D/M would have done Lockharts job. There’s only one Baker!!

I feel the same way. I wasn't even considering Lockhart until logging in yesterday. This board and its stupid ******* herd mentality. The woes of a short turnaround, this week's trades could wind up breaking a lot of teams.

I feel the same way. I wasn't even considering Lockhart until logging in yesterday. This board and its stupid ******* herd mentality. The woes of a short turnaround, this week's trades could wind up breaking a lot of teams.
To be fair ...it was clearly stated that at best, Lockhart would be a low scoring player .....his first 2 games scores indicated this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

492/5. 3 of them rookies. Perfect Start :moustache:

The Baker, The Whore and SexyStack are absolute jets :rainbow:.
Gawn and Piggy 250 combined is perfect.
Lockspud is a bust :sick:, should have gone Ross instead. Well done to those that picked him, will pig it up :thumbsu:.

Also a special shoutout to SP Balta for doubling his breakeven. What a Stud. :cool:

So I'm in 10 leagues.
And in 4 of my leagues I'm playing against campaigners with Bachar Houli.
What the *.
He's already missed 2 games. Surely they didn't trade him in this week.

Rookie downgrade options in defence: is the lack of them an issue if you can downgrade elsewhere and upgrade in defence instead?
We can’t upgrade Hore, Scrimshaw, Duursma and Clark if 2/4 will be sitting on the pine...

Medium term I’ll probably keep one of Duursma/Scrimshaw as D7 cover. Upgrade one to Laird/Lloyd. Have Lockhart sitting uselessly at D8/M11. Hore at D6.

Leaving me with:
Whitfield, Hurn, Lloyd/Laird, B. Smith, Z. Williams, Hore: Duursma/Scrimshaw, Lockhart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back