Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a nice smug feeling knowing you have your Captain score (in this case Gawn 145) locked in after the first game of the round.

Look, far be it from me to wish ill on others, but id be worried if you are not in my position, especially with potential carnage looming. The stress of it all must be concerning

Last edited:
ayeeee me too. 4/420.

I traded out butters knowing he could possibly still Moo and brought in baker. So could be a good trade.

But i also ****** up. didnt bring sweet on so i have no loop holes.

Since i have one trade left im thinking ill wait to see the eagles side and if rotham comes in for schofield ill bring him in for clark
Bulldogs haven't played yet so you should still be able to bring Sweet on as a loophole for your other ruck … unless that's Nank.

Most people who traded in lockhart instead of Ross or Baker was surely Jordan Clark > lockhart to take the 137k cash and run. Nothing lost here, and 137k gained.. Surely the cash will allow you to upgrade areas or your team next week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, that was the whole point of the trade which seems to have been lost on some. It's not like Clark was setting the world on fire averaging 59 at D8 anyway. A 102k D8/M11 averaging 45-50 is still going to spud their way to a 120k+ profit. If they don't, they become a handy loophole for 2 lines. Either way that trade is going to help fund Duursma > Lloyd for my team next week.

Last edited:
I was going to VC Neale and put the C on Cripps but after big Maxy got some KOTD action last night I think I might throw the VC on to big Reg Grundy.

If CD give him the same KOTD treatment he could go 160+.

Big if.

Worrying times ahead for you

200.gif

Even if Grundy plays like s**t or CD go in dry on him I'll still have Neale or Cripps as back up captain options.

I was going to VC Neale and put the C on Cripps but after big Maxy got some KOTD action last night I think I might throw the VC on to big Reg Grundy.

+1

Pray for us

Did anyone get the feeling last night that Stack could be here to stay for the season for the Tigers? Never looks rushed, super clean with neat skills, attacks the ball and the man with absolute power. I wonder just how much money he could make.

From what I've seen so far, he should have been a top10 pick. Feels like he has it in him to go up another level or two this year. He's living with the Dimma's just like Daniel Rioli did for a few years which will keep him grounded and focused. Well played Tiges.

Last edited:

Grundy will be at Gawns FT score halfway through the 3rd qtr :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear cheap forward rookie, please appear tomorrow night on the team sheets.

Is Mitch Lewis sticking around for the Hawks?

Lewis will be a week to week prospect but hes exactly what our team is crying out for so as long as he puts in the effort he did last week he'll stay in the team imo

Do I play it safe and take Gawns score or do I risk in on a 2hundo Grundy bomb for the Anzacs

These posts should always contain the following

1) Oh hai gais
2) Do I bite the bullet?
3) Brag about your current fake/actual high rank and your desire to not fall behind the other top teams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back