Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who gets the De Boer treatment this week? Suspect it will be Heeney unfortunately, but would love to see him sit on Lloyd for the whole game and make him actually earn a possession or two.
That would be nice. Tag him into oblivion for a score of 40

One can dream...

Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ladies and Kentlemen, anyone have any word on Rotham? I desperately need to turn Collins into him for some cash generation as I already have Lockhart but I suspect he won’t be picked. If anyone has anything on that sitch please let me know

Who gets the De Boer treatment this week? Suspect it will be Heeney unfortunately, but would love to see him sit on Lloyd for the whole game and make him actually earn a possession or two.
Hopefully Heeney.

And this is me speaking as a GWS fan and not a SC extraordinaire hoping he scores 20 points and falls in price.

giphy.gif

Balta's been getting ~50% ToG every week, can only imagine what he gets coming off a 4 day break

18% ToG, 1 hitout, 2 touches, 1 behind, 2 frees against, 3 clangers, -5 SC points coming right up!!!

Balta's been getting ~50% ToG every week, can only imagine what he gets coming off a 4 day break

18% ToG, 1 hitout, 2 touches, 1 behind, 2 frees against, 3 clangers, -5 SC points coming right up!!!
Or they have rested him FOR the four day break & he plays 90% & does a Menadue/FunkyGibbons!!!!:p:moustache::drunk:

Bailey Scott has a BE of 11 surprisingly. If he can play and somehow fluke a 60 he'll get close to $200k. If I don't decide to drop 2 trades and force an upgrade next week, I'll just go Scott (or Atkins) to Hately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Wondering which Ultra-Premo GnR teams will be downgrading to a rookie this week
I'm feeling very low currently .....I've used 8 trades, the first 4 improved my side ....but the last 4 trades have done nothing for my team (short term)

Yes I've invested in fast growing rookies (2 trades) ......but replacing Milera this week cost me another 2 trades & that was extremely hard to take .....team is not progressing as I want

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Wondering which Ultra-Premo GnR teams will be downgrading to a rookie this week
This is a dilemna ATM ......a lot of the Rookies are not appreciating quick enough ..Atkins, Clark, Setterfield, Parker, Scott

So you're sitting patiently waiting for them to Moo ....or you have to make some radical moves, like the Gawn to ROB, which seems to be gaining momentum

Personally, I'm holding the course

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Yes but then he will only scab 3 or 4 chips at best leaving behind a whole lot of wasted Balta

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is a dilemna ATM ......a lot of the Rookies are not appreciating quick enough ..Atkins, Clark, Setterfield, Parker, Scott

So you're sitting patiently waiting for them to Moo ....or you have to make some radical moves, like the Gawn to ROB, which seems to be gaining momentum

Personally, I'm holding the course

It's not ideal but Clark > Lockhart & Scott > Ross or Parker > Baker generates 200k worth of upgrade $$'s this week

I just found it funny that after Rd3 some teams were early crowing that GnR is the winning strategy this year and that MPM has failed on the back of a few monster scores by the top priced premo's and some decent rookie scores. Then within 2 rounds some of their overachieving uber premo's come crashing back to reality and some spud on-field rookie scores and the same teams go into a panic and start downgrading a top3 SC scorer to hastily generate upgrade dollars and abandoning their winning GnR strategy.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Cameron said De Boer has more to him than just tagging, might not have an opponent this week but wouldn’t be surprised to see it JPK after not going Fyfe in the weekend in a loss

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It's not ideal but Clark > Lockhart & Scott > Ross or Parker > Baker generates 200k worth of upgrade $$'s this week

I just found it funny that after Rd3 some teams were early crowing that GnR is the winning strategy this year and that MPM has failed on the back of a few monster scores by the top priced premo's and some decent rookie scores. Then within 2 rounds some of their overachieving uber premo's come crashing back to reality and some spud on-field rookie scores and the same teams go into a panic and start downgrading a top3 SC scorer to hastily generate upgrade dollars and abandoning their winning GnR strategy.
So this is a battle of SC models :D

Did my investment trades last week ...ROB and Stack in ....brought Lockhart in, not for Clark though...was for Atkins

Rationale was, it opens my DPP of Duursma to the midfield .....but also with Walsh, Constable and Stack doing so well, i preferred to carry a potential no-playing rookie on my midfield bench, rather than in my defense ...where i want to keep some bench strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back