Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A day late but passing on Ross for Hately to give Scott/Atkins another week to make money is a colossal sliding doors moment

**** this game is worse than aids sometimes
It' s a long season, for all we know rookies traded in this week may get dropped or injured and next weeks rookies could be season long keepers. Hope that helps.

6/770 (c)

Scott getting dropped has allowed me to take Ross’ 89. Have also take. Grundy’s VC score.

Duursma and Drew tonight, and hoping Butters goes quiet as I culled him this week, even though I think he has money to make
This is my situation as well

Yeah fair, checked his scores, been consistent without going big.

Got me second guessing myself a little now.
Sorry! I’m going Constable personally. Much more likely to be ahead in points than not. Has never gone under Stack’s score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

627/6

Duursma & Drew (EMG) tonight

I'm half hoping Drew has a shocker to help me in my cash league matchup. The second part of that is Parker would need to outscore Drew anyway for my loophole to be beneficial. I think i'll take anything over 60 from Drew
The shocker from Rd 3 has only just now come out of his rolling average, and now you want him to have another? That’s just mean... :'(

The shocker from Rd 3 has only just now come out of his rolling average, and now you want him to have another? That’s just mean... :'(
Haha, yeah im torn. My opponent doesnt have Duursma so ill settle for a big one from Duursma and a good game from Drew too!

soooo you cant reverse any change once done? I brought in Rockpig for Setterfield just after thw game last night but doesnt look like it can be reversed?
No
Once round starts then round starts.
Can go forward with trades but can't reverse

Gibbons or Atkins on field?
Kentstable and Walsh already locked into their positions.

If Gibbons plays more midfield like he did against the Dogs I would back him in to score more than Atkins who plays mostly as a forward.

I was facing that choice myself until Scott got dropped and allowed me to take the 89 from Ross.

Missing both Ross and Stack is quite the cluster* on my behalf.

Leon Cameron go ead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back