Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi kents.

Just wanna say one thing about yesterday. Boo opposition players or umpires to your hearts content during a game, IDGAF, each to their own... BUT FFS show some common decency and class during a presentation, particularly one as important as yesterday. Remember the occasion. That’s all.
Thanks for the lesson.

Was looking forward to started my 6 months long service tonight with a good game of footy. Instead have to sit through a Norf game. **** me.
Look I know you guys were burnt hard yesterday but it's hardly worth taking 6 months off over it

Oi kents.

Just wanna say one thing about yesterday. Boo opposition players or umpires to your hearts content during a game, IDGAF, each to their own... BUT FFS show some common decency and class during a presentation, particularly one as important as yesterday. Remember the occasion. That’s all.
972B371F-A14A-43FA-ACFA-6BB34BE7E1F3.jpeg

Back to SC...

Put the vc on Grundy just prior to bounce. Proved to be a good move. Usually when I make last second decisions it backfires.
Darcy typically slowed second half but he’s shown to be a solid contributor for his owners.

5/665(c)

:port::north: Rocky Drew & Duursma tanite!

...and FARQ SCOTT for dropping Scott. Let the kids play and build your club you FN moron instead of relying on hacks and pensioners to try and save face. FN dickwad.

Oi kents.

tenor-1.gif

Oi kents.

source.gif

With Redden out, it makes sense to keep Sheed. Was going to trade him to Rocky. Now I still want to get Rocky. BE 31, and only $450k. It's now or never. Looks like I'm going to go against my own advice and bench Constable. So who to trade out for Rocky? Scott or Setters?
Scott ....still think Setters has upside

Back to SC...

Put the vc on Grundy just prior to bounce. Proved to be a good move. Usually when I make last second decisions it backfires.
Darcy typically slowed second half but he’s shown to be a solid contributor for his owners.

5/665(c)

:port::north: Rocky Drew & Duursma tanite!

...and FARQ SCOTT for dropping Scott. Let the kids play and build your club you FN moron instead of relying on hacks and pensioners to try and save face. FN dickwad.

He did me a favour, allows me to get Ross's score but it's not good from a cash generation point of view.

Oi kents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just worth playing Constable and Drew at M7 and M8 and leaving Ross with the emergency on him?

I also have Scott on the bench with Atkins.

I reckon they will all score similar anyways.

And still can't bloody decide between Scrimshaw and Wilkie. 🤔
Hell no! ....you don't leave an 89 sitting wittingly on the bench .....

Is it just worth playing Constable and Drew at M7 and M8 and leaving Ross with the emergency on him?

I would take Ross(89) E all day long and play Drew
Scrimmy over Wilkie.

Take the 89 every day mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back