Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Man what a week ......just love my team

BaQOiUd.gif

No ...today is no better than yesterday .....but like a true Campaigner, optimism is again rising for my team this week

My cunning plan of no plan .....may prove a winner

So how many donuts are you planning on taking this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a list yet of players from Melbourne clubs opting out of the hubs? Pretty sure I saw that Houli and Edwards for the tigers will be staying behind. Anyone else? Wondering if the HUN will take sympathy on us this week and give us an extra trade.
I know all the Bulldogs and North players have gone to the hub.

We've come to the point in 2020 where stalking Victorian teams AFL players Instagram accounts to check if they have a wife and/or kids, newborns, pregnant missus, sick/frail parents/grandparents for the purpose of SuperCoach trades research is considered due diligence and perfectly normal behavior.

We've come to the point in 2020 where stalking Victorian teams AFL players Instagram accounts to check if they have a wife and/or kids, newborns, pregnant missus, sick/frail parents/grandparents for the purpose of SuperCoach trades research is considered due diligence and perfectly normal behavior.

You guys only started doing that this year?

So how many donuts are you planning on taking this week?
You biased against donuts .....the donuts weren't the problem , I avoided a lot of the rookie crap scores

It was my freaking promos that were supposed to carry me triumphantly onwards and upwards ......There's only 3 Super-Premo's this season ......premo's such an overused term IMHO

You biased against donuts .....the donuts weren't the problem , I avoided a lot of the rookie crap scores

It was my freaking promos that were supposed to carry me triumphantly onwards and upwards ......There's only 3 Super-Premo's this season ......premo's such an overused term IMHO

Some rookies sucked others like Green, King and Taylor saved me from losing my ranking.

But keep fighting the good fight, keep your donuts and sideways your failing premos Ive no doubt it will work for you. :thumbsu:

You could at least change the thread heading! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back