Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:
nf1qx5.jpg

Well then if you look at the post above you (#4070) .....he's ranked 1,310 and he's 400 off .....so the difference between your ranking at 1,310 is minuscule points

I'm ranked 3,400 and i can tell you i'm a few points shy of 500 off the lead, so the gaps in points are very small .......i'm coming for ya ;):p
My issue is that 4 is not a couple :)

To be a chance of the big prize, you want to be within 600 going into the byes ideally. Not sure if anyone has come back from that kind of deficit and won the whole thing, but it would be interesting to find out where the winners were leading into the byes.

You are right on my tail though
The winner this year is going to come back from ranked 4500 m8

You could follow WC I guess... that's pretty bad
As long as we don't play Hawks at the G again we will be fine.
There is a chance if you guys make finals..

Ahh who the * am I kidding, see you next year :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1956 7EDJEYg.png

What an absolute s**t show of a round. im glad thats over and we can move on to next week and never mention round 6 2017 ever again.

Backline was decent enough with Laird, TayTay and Heater all hitting triple figures and my main mans Zak Jones getting 93 which should have been a ton, I had the wrong rookies on the field though in Hampton and otten with Stewart and Newman on the pine but it was only 25 or so points and to be fair i was never going to start Stewart over Otten so ill cop that one on the chin.

Now to the midfield, 2 words some up their performance over the weekend and they are ******* pathetic. Now Neale, Hanners and SPP you guys did well so your exempt from this spray but Selwood, Danger, Fyfe, Beams and Treloar all need to pull your ******* fingers out next week and make amense for this insipid performance. When 5 of your 'premo' mids all get 60's and 70's you know your in for a s**t time.

Rucks did their thang as per usual. Sandi has been doing better than i expected and Ryder is slowly building, 100 is looking imminent for the big fella very soon.

Forward line were all disapointing apart from Stelle and Balic did well and impressed me in his first weak in the squad, im bloody glad i picked him over Fisher although i was always going to, also pretty chuffed that i put him on the ground last minute for Butler. Buddy is becoming a bit of an issue but ill stick with him hes due for a few big weeks he just needs him team mates to start playing better footy. Also fingers crossed the MRP go easy on big Nank this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back