Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Jaeger, 33 points in 3 quarters is not good enough. Even Billings has 34.

So he had 30 in the last then, or another quarter? What happened? (I did not see this game.)

Also my team is weird. I love Cripps again but Danger pains me. And Holman, English, Langdon all on field...

So he had 30 in the last then, or another quarter? What happened? (I did not see this game.)

Also my team is weird. I love Cripps again but Danger pains me. And Holman, English, Langdon all on field...
Yeah he started well with 30 in the opening quarter, happy days, yeah, JOM might turn into a premo, yay. Then he does basically nothing for 2 quarters!!! Then in the last, he gets 30 points in like the first 10 minutes then sits forward and fails to score until the end. It is so frustrating to watch because he should be able to get 90+ consistently. He just doesn’t have any fantasy nous and doesn’t get cheap touches. Still, he should get 90+ just on talent alone but he still fades out of games. He will come good eventually but he might be traded out by then

1396 / 15 (C)
Holman to go this week.
At least I kept Coffield off the field.

To come:
Devon, Gawn, Zerrett
Murray
Walters, Crowden, Neale

Similar to many on here I guess. Hopefully gain a smidge of ground towards the top 10k - hoping relative PODs Walters, Neale, Crowden go big in the derby- going to be a beautiful sunny day for big fantasy scoring!

Yeah he started well with 30 in the opening quarter, happy days, yeah, JOM might turn into a premo, yay. Then he does basically nothing for 2 quarters!!! Then in the last, he gets 30 points in like the first 10 minutes then sits forward and fails to score until the end. It is so frustrating to watch because he should be able to get 90+ consistently. He just doesn’t have any fantasy nous and doesn’t get cheap touches. Still, he should get 90+ just on talent alone but he still fades out of games. He will come good eventually but he might be traded out by then
It's just his tank that is holding him back at the moment. Missing 3 years of footy it was always going to take some time for him to be able to run out games. He had managed minutes for the first 3 quarters and played just about the entire last quarter. Averaging high 80's at the moment and still going up each week, more then can be said for some premos at the moment.

He is certainly not KOTD by CD or the umpires! Seems to have a lot of doubtful free kicks paid against him, and generally scores minimally for winning contested ball, then handballing, which may be backward but initiate an inside 50 or scoring chain. Hoping he will end up M8 or M9 with loophole options for the finals.

Gee that's rough. Thought he would be a good pick but I think he is playing a tagging role on Macrae. He was going so well playing as a free ball winning mid, thought his tagging days were over

Apparently a lot more.

Too true. Though TBH my next choice was going to be Coniglio so realistically it's a 21 point difference.

But in general, FMDT. I haven't cracked 2K in ANY round yet and I don't think that'll change this round either. My season is a joke at this point, if there's some way to reset I would totally go for that.

I find it slightly annoying that if you and your opponent both have the same player, but one of you has the C on them, that they appear in the "matching" players list. I feel like that list should be for players whose scores purely negate each other so you can ignore it.

At least the app isn't crashing every 5 minutes anymore though.

1553 / 16+C

Not too bad, but could have been much better if it wasn't for Coffield (21), English (38), Parker (80) and Billings (64).

Have had a few solid performers, mainly in the back line. Laird (118), Lloyd (120), Seedsman (116) and Mitchell with the C. A few other solid scores around the 100 mark as well.

Seedsman has easily been my best trade of the year, has averaged 111.3 since bringing him in 3 weeks ago :handok:

Today I have Zerrett, Neale, Gawn, D.Smith, Murray and banfield to play. Hopefully with some beast scores I can go over 2100.

:(
1553 / 16+C

Not too bad, but could have been much better if it wasn't for Coffield (21), English (38), Parker (80) and Billings (64).

Have had a few solid performers, mainly in the back line. Laird (118), Lloyd (120), Seedsman (116) and Mitchell with the C. A few other solid scores around the 100 mark as well.

Seedsman has easily been my best trade of the year, has averaged 111.3 since bringing him in 3 weeks ago :handok:

Today I have Zerrett, Neale, Gawn, D.Smith, Murray and banfield to play. Hopefully with some beast scores I can go over 2100.
Hope you have been enjoying Seed’s scoring because I will be looking to bring him in. The last time I traded in an in form defender, he started scoring half his average for 3 weeks (Whit). At least Seed is less likely to be tagged with Laird back there as well. Still though, he may not ton again when I bring him in :(

I whinged about this last year but,
Zerret, 15mins in to the game, has again spent half of that on the bench. :-|

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, Fritsch
Fritz, 18mins- 0 points.
Guelfi, 12mins - 22pts.

I have the zero (on the bench and not even my emergency but he'll be traded asap) only kept as he didn't lose money when not playing. Seems his week off hasn't inspired him.

P.S, It was posted here that the traders said Guelfi can't score. Are they out of a job yet... He's been pretty damn good.

He's still 3rd highest scorer in the game, when he gets back on he'll make up ground. :)
He's on today, it's days like this he could hit 150 with just a few more mins. #fantasyGREED ;-)

Fritz, 18mins- 0 points.
Guelfi, 12mins - 22pts.

I have the zero (on the bench and not evemy emergency but he'll be traded asap) only kept as he didn't lose money when not playing. Seems his week off hasn't inspired him.

P.S, It was posted here that the traders said Guelfi can't score. Are they out of a job yet... He's been pretty damn good.

He's on today, it's days like this he could hit 150 with just a few more mins. #fantasyGREED ;-)

Yeah, don't know where they got that from. He seems to find the ball easily

Fritz, 18mins- 0 points.
Guelfi, 12mins - 22pts.

I have the zero (on the bench and not even my emergency but he'll be traded asap) only kept as he didn't lose money when not playing. Seems his week off hasn't inspired him.

Not even the traders can predict future scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back